Sunday, September 26, 2010

Zack Kim admits he sold his soul to the devil!

Look at this!



sunday, september 26, 2010

News

Top 10 FAQ (Frequently asked question) by you viewers and mostly by my own!

10) What happen to your hair!!??
I wanted to be rockstar!

9) What have you been upto?
I joined a band (Rei) here in Korea and signed up with a label.

8) You sold your soul to the devil?
Yes.

7) So Who is Rei? 
Rei is the best band in the world!!.... Ok I exaggerated but just a bit. We consist of Kim Jong Seo (Vocal), Lee Gyu Num (Drums), Bae Sung Woon (Bass), Moon Sang soon (Keyboard) and yours truly Super Mario on guitars!! We are Rei

6) So you a rock star now? 
I still take the subway and bus back home but I get to see the hottest female Kpop groups "Live" in action! 2ne1 (CL being the cutest :), RainbowBoa and other male groups too whom I can't remember their names. Most likely did not want too...... I consider that a rockstar! 

5) So you forget all your old friends now and stuff? 
Yes!! 

4) Really?
No! 

3) You changed your guitar.
Yes I am using Swing guitars now the best Korean made guitars in the world!! 

2) So will you change back your hair style? 
Leave my hair alone!! 

1) Will you be back doing your solo guitar thing? 
....

Zack :)


Look at that! he admits he sold his soul to the devil! WTF is up with that? was he joking or not?

Comment and give me your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment