Sunday, September 19, 2010

Could Bruce Lee have possibly been MK'd?

I just had an idea from my dad after the article I just 
did on Jimi that at the end of Enter the Dragon Bruce is in a room
full of Mirrors! isn't that weird? because we have Jimi's song 
ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS which was full of obvious Mind Control Themes
then the same recurring Mirror Symbolism theme in Bruce's last film! and he breaks Mirrors too!
which has to be in some way symbolic of his MPD.

You see Bruce and Jimi went to the same school together once and they had the same birthday too which was November 27th! Bruce born 1940 Nov. 27th and Jimi Born 1942 nov. 27th.

So Bruce died three years after Jimi did! Jimi (Murdered!) Sep. 18 1970 and Bruce (Murdered as well!) but on July 20th 1973.

Their deaths might have been ritualistic considering the illuminati ''Love'' to kill people on certain dates just keep that possibility open.

I find it weird for me that I had one Role Model ''Jimi'' then now ''Bruce'' but had the same birthday isn't that strange?


Bruce did Mind Control himself (In a good way) because you see there is a big difference between good and bad Mind Control there is the type that is of Controlling the Minds of others without them knowing it (Which is evil) and the type that is (You) Mind Controlling yourself to get something done which is good and positive.

I'm going to analyze some of the Mind Control Themes within this film.

Oharra played by Robert Wall who is obviously MK'd.


Another great example of the Mind Control within this film is the
Actress who plays Bruce's ''Sister'' in this film that commits suicide 
because she would rather die without being Raped by Oharra which
is Suicidal Programming in Mind Control Terms.

Many Martial arts have been used throughout MKULTRA
if you did not already know.

Snakes have been used throughout Mind Control Programming
to reinforce the Programming (Just a thought).

Both John Saxon's and Jim Kelly's Characters ''Roper'' and
''Williams'' were in the Vietnam War which probably means
they're both MK'd.

One of the ''Han'' Character's many Sex Slaves ( In Meaning Mind
Control Sex Slaves) in the film.

Birds in Cages refer to Mental Enslavement in Mind Control.

Bruce has a Bird and a Cage in the room he is in in the film which
is probably symbolic of his Mental Enslavement.

Mei-Ling played by Betty Chung who from what I hear knew Bruce
very well.

One of my Uncle's wife's (From my dad's side) is either Chinese or Taiwanese and is one of the best-friends of Betty Ting Pei so I maybe have more advantages then I think (Meaning I might be able to talk with Betty if I contact my Uncle's Wife) but then again will I have to take the rest of being lied to? just because of the fact that Mr. Tom Bleecker knows that she is not telling the whole story of Bruce and his life.

Bolo Yeung brutally killing one of the Characters in the film
which is more Trauma-Based Mind Control.

My dad said to me when he watched this film when it came out
and saw Bruce's face like this he knew he was going to die.

Han has Birds in Cages in his Office as well it's probably
referring to more Mental Enslavement.

Mr. Hand played by Shih Kien (Who lived to be pretty damn old
considering he died at 96 june 3rd of 2009 last year).

Women laugh at Kelly's Character as he is being brutally killed
by Han (Which means they are on LSD or Acid etc.) which is pretty
Dehumanizing+it's Trauma-Based Mind Control and Strange Mind
Control to say the least.

Reinforcement for Kitten Programming?

One of Han's Daughter's wearing a Diamond Ring in the film
which is symbolic of her Jewel Programming.

Han showing Saxon's Character how he makes Opium.

If you want to talk about Mind Control then you're gonna have to
mention ''Cages'' because they are constantly referred to as 
''Mental Enslavement''.

Han and looking at Kelly's Character chained up dead which is 
pretty much all Fear-Based/Trauma-Based Mind Control+Dehumanization.
This can also be considered as the The Hanged Man in Tarot which is
obviously Occult but then again as I know all signs and symbols
(Even the Tarot) can be used for Good or Bad.



One of the Girls that Han drugs up saying ''Help me, Help Me!''
to Bruce because of her bein constantly injecting with Drugs she
is a big example of ''Mind Control'' considering Drugs have been used
throughout MKULTRA and Monarch to create Multiple Personalities in
the Slaves.

Another one of Han's Drugged up Girls/Mind Control Slaves in
a Hypnotic/Mind Control Trance which is really creepy!

Shattering of Glass/Referring to Fragmented Memories/Minds 
of Mind Control Slaves in Mind Control Terms.

Bolo Dead which is more obvious Trauma-Based Mind Control 
in this film.

Bruce in yes a ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS just like
Jimi Hendrix's song which is complete MK Symbology/Symbolic of
his MPD.

Even more symbolic of Bruce's MPD.

Bruce breaking Mirrors which is referring to his Fragmented
Mind/Memories it's pretty much all MK.

So we can say that Jimi's 100% Mind Control Based Song ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS might have been a premonition of this scene within Enter the Dragon because in his Song he sings about ''Broken Glass and being in a Room Full of Mirrors'' exactly like this film so Jimi Singing what he did might have been the same MK Tactics that are used in the last within Enter the Dragon.

I'm just saying it is very strange how just before Jimi died he made that Song then like three years later Enter the Dragon comes out and has Bruce in a ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS which therfore is symbolic like I said of Bruce's MPD too! and the Fact that they had the same birthday (Nov. 27th) and died in the times they did is extremely strange! I mean come on Jimi (Murdered) September 18th 1970 then Bruce (Murdered) July 20th 1973! what's up with that?

Han dead at the very end of the film which is the last of the
Trauma-Based Mind Control/Dehumanization for this film.

7 comments:

  1. have you seen a film called 'the last mimzy'?

    hired it from shop other day thought it was wierd..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Mimzy

    girl finds stuffed toy rabbit on beach....

    and has joely richardson

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joely_Richardson

    they are big a big acting family 'the redgraves'

    like the whole family are into acting, theatre, film for genrations...

    also a next film we saw i hated it tbh but dunno if uve blogged on it? well i saw subliminals in it phallic ones...and i only watched a little bit of it......

    igor

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_%28film%29

    the song on the closing titles is by natasha beddingfield shes from UK singer her brother daniel beddingfield also singer....in video...black n white duality on floor n clothes....red dress.....she sings the sun is on her side...shot of eclipse of sun...and singing on the hook....

    I got a pocket got a pocketful of sunshine
    I got a love and i know that it's all mine
    Wish that you could but you ain't gonna own me
    Do anything you can to control me

    Take me away a secret place
    A sweet escape take me away
    Take me away to better days
    Take me away a hiding place

    There's a place that i go that nobody knows
    Where the rivers flow and i call it home
    And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light
    And nobody cries there's only butterflies

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMRn2JcSrtg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah interesting I actually don't even like to mention the name of that film ''EVER'' because I got a terrible allergic reaction to a non-organic almond and couldn't breath the first time I watched that film in the theatre so not good memories that's for sure and the Mind Control of that film did't make the reaction any better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sorry i couldnt hav known obv
    but what is non organic almond? sorry if i sound thick

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I was trying to say is that I am a Vegetarian and only eat/drink organic stuff so the almond that I had eaten when I started to watch that film in the theatre was a conventional Almond and that is what caused me to have an allergic reaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I remember reading somewhere that people (celebs, shamans, etc) used mirrors to talk to their "other self", or maybe demons that helped them get succesfull, or achieve a higher consious or whatever. Idk if that made any sense, just throwing in my 2 cents.

    PS: I was trying to contact you via email, but I couldnt find if for some reason, I wanted to talk to you in messenger. Here's my email:

    mtorres12993@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I've been busy lately I actually found out about the Satanists where I live and the little plaza were me and my dad went to today in his class at his teacher's house there was a pentagram sprayed on the wall from the little bastard step-children (I call them that) that live around that area and worship satan so there is some dark shit where I am right now and Halloween is coming up in a month so I think I may investigate the Satanic Sacrifice rituals that are going to be going around where I live on October 31st just because of the fact that from what I have learned from Mr. John Todd is that every single year on oct. 31st people are ritually sacrificed by Satanists/The Occult/WitchCraft People (Who are into black magic etc.)

    ReplyDelete