Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Satanic Pentagram at the Plaza where I live in my dad's teacher's Newly Bought House+Little Asshole Kids

This is a Real Fucking Pentagram that was spray painted by
some little asshole kids at my dad's teacher's newly bought house
around where I live.

This house is in a very old plaza and this is the first thing I say when I, Me, My dad's Teacher and the students in the class he is in say exactly yesterday when we looked at a wall in this house.

The Symbol is still there along with some other childish obscene photos below.




A Penis remember non of this is a ''Joke!'' it is 100% True!
I did non of this shit and why would I? I'm not that immature to
draw Penises on shit!


The last one for now.

Also my dad's teacher told us about how there are two gangs associated with Satanism where we live one of which called ''18th Street'' the other I forget about.

I even made a video to show you guys this crap.


No comments:

Post a Comment