Yes today is the anniversary of
the day Jimi Hendrix was ''Murdered'' I
say this because after learning about his fucked up
life from the doc on him called Jimi Hendrix: The Last 24 Hours
back in 2007 (When I still was a huge fan of him) I found out
that he was in fact murdered by his manager Michael Jeffery (Who had
to be connected with the illuminati in some way) from watching that
doc.
Jimi actually was in the Army for a bit so he had to have been
MK'd one way or the other!
You see if you want to know about my life we will have to go back way back to when I was 12 and a half and Hendrix was my first inspiration to play the Guitar mainly because I am a left handed Guitarist like him.
I knew pretty much every version of every single performance live or not of him by heart! I sucked believe me I did when I first started but with practice I advanced a lot even beyond Hendrix at the age of 13 and a half.
You see I was a Hendrix freak! I had CDs, DVDs, Collectable items etc. etc. etc. even Effects Pedals of his (That I still have) only the pedals not the other stuff.
But you see I left that life behind because after I had terrible nightmares from playing Heavy Metal crap I had to stop because the last nightmare I had around my 14th birthday in 2008 (Early August) really was the tip of the ice burg of me waking up about the stuff I know now about the ''illuminati'' and ''Mind Control'' so the last nightmare I had around my 14th ''Birthday'' was the very first nightmare I ever had about a Mind Control Base and right when I woke up from that nightmare is when I stopped ''Really'' playing the Guitar for at least 8 months or more.
You see it wasn't until late last year when I was still research about Mind Control, the illuminati etc. that I really started to play because you see that night after I had that nightmare about the Mind Control Base where I live (That doesn't exist and was only a Wake-Up Call for me) when I just played one cord on my Black Custom Lefty Guitar from Ibanez I felt a rush of negative-Demonic Energy from the shit I had been playing on it (Which was Heavy Metal) and I actually fail down to my knees when I just strummed that one cord then didn't play it for months! but in September of 2008 me and my dad started to sand off all of the Black Paint on my Guitar then late last year painted it gold and put Carnelian stones in the very back of the guitar and dude some clearing out of the Demonic Energy in the Guitar.
The Guitar still actually needs to be finished but we haven't had time to do that because you see in my videos you will probably see the faded Paint on the front of my guitar so that is why we have to fix it a bit.
Anyway if it wasn't for Hendrix and even the other puppets after him like Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and even Paul Gilbert I would not know all of the advanced methods I know now.
All I would suggest new comers to do is just take what is only o Value from assholes like Vai or Satriani and leave the rest in the shit hole they made it from! because hey I might be as good and even better then them but that doesn't mean I still don't use Discernment when it is needed.
Because I have made a method that is even more advanced then any of these so called ''Rock Gods'' because I have a soul and they don't because they sold their's to the illuminati!
Jimi's Dog Tags from the Army which is 100% symbolic of
his MK'ing there.
Jimi had a fucked life that's for sure and his abuse towards women at the very end of his life was only because he had two very abusive parents when he grew up as told in some docs on him.
But remember this Jimi had to have known about Aleister Crowley and Anton LaVey and the musicians like Led Zeppelin going into Satanism because he hong around those people and I'm sure knew what the fuck was going so maybe that is why he wanted ''Out'' of the Industry and was ''Murdered''.
Jimi's song called ''ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS'' was blatantly symbolic of his Mind Control Programming/MPD as told by Fritz Springmeier in his book The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave in Chapter 12 Mirrors are used constantly in Programming and Jimi's song is a great example of his MPD.
"I USED TO LIVE IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS
ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT
AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
I'VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT'S HERE FOR ME TO SEE
NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
CUTTIN' AND SCREAMIN' AND CRYING IN MY HEAD
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED"
ALL I COULD SEE WAS ME
WELL I TOOK MY SPIRIT
AND I CRASHED MY MIRRORS
NOW THE WHOLE WORLD IS HERE FOR ME TO SEE
I'VE GOT A WHOLE WORLD THAT'S HERE FOR ME TO SEE
NOW I'M SEARCHING FOR MY LOVE TO BE
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
CUTTIN' AND SCREAMIN' AND CRYING IN MY HEAD
BROKEN GLASS WAS FALLING IN MY BRAIN
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
IT USED TO FALL ON MY DREAMS AND CUT ME IN MY BED
I SAID MAKING LOVE WAS STRANGE IN MY BED"
Check out this article MIND CONTROL IN THE FIELD OF ART for more on
Jimi being a Slave.
So the Hippie Generation was pretty much the beginning of MKULTRA and Monarch in the Industry considering everybody was using a shit load of Drugs at that time and we're so dumbed down I'm sure the U.S. took a lot of people and started to Monarch/MK Them.
Michael Jeffery gave a lot of Drugs to Jimi so therefore he had to have been Jimi' main Programmers and might have put a Self-Destruct Trigger in him to kill himself as well.
Straight from this article
The prevalence of such "spirits" among top rock stars seems to go beyond the realm of coincidence. Superstar Jimi Hendrix, called "rock's greatest guitarist" ... "believed he was possessed by some spirit," according to Alan Douglas. Hendrix's former girlfriend, Fayne Pridgon, has said: "He used to always talk about some devil or something was in him, you know, and he didn't have any control over it, he didn't know what made him act the way he acted and what made him say the things he said, and songs ... just came out of him." (Dave Hunt,America: The Sorcerers New Apprentice, Eugene, OR: Harvest House, 1988, pp. 239-40).
Here's a Christian Doc I remember watching back from last year not all of it was
radical they do talk about Jimi talking about ''Mind Controlling people'' in one of his
Interviews.
Jimi said on October 30th 1969 when being interviewed by Life (magazine)
you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into their subconscious
what we want to say''
And that's just the tip of the ice burg of what he knew and he couldn't have made that quote unless he was Programmed with it because he was not that advanced but then again you never know.
I think all of the Satanism can in/Mind Control to the Industry when the Hippie Generation was created because that is what we have now in the Industry ''Mind Control Slaves and Satanists'' they are all following (The Musicians Now) the Agendas of the 70's.
Illuminati News has a lot of great stuff about Jimi and the 70's I would suggest you
check his articles out he has exposed a lot of interesting things.
Remember guys I met Eddie Kramer back in 2007 where I live about Jimi that had a lot of photos etc. in the house I was in and he was the main person responsible for mixing pretty much all of Jimi's Albums so I'm sure he knows about some dark shit in the Industry but doesn't have the balls to do anything about it.
The last time I talked with him was back in 2008 (On the phone) and he lives pretty close where I do so...maybe I should talk to him again he might share some shit if I convince him to do so I mean he did give me his card the first time I met him and I was 13 at that time! he didn't even remember me when I talked to him on the phone probably because he was drinking wine when I met him back in 2007 at that thing with Jimi.
BTW he gave me poor advice about making a band the last time I talked with him.
Anyway now you know who I've met and what I now know is ''Fact'' but believe me guys if I ever got famous it would be thru a company either me or my dad made because I sure as hell am not selling my soul to any illuminati-based company.
Isn't it strange how Jimi did sexually obscene crap on stage
then Steve Vai (illuminati Puppet) kind of took that up from him and
is doing it on stage now?
Remember to type in on Youtube ''Hendrix Documentaries'' or ''Jimi Hendrix Documentaries'' because in one of the Docs I watched on Jimi back from two years ago right around this time in September it talked about Jimi knowing Bruce Lee.
It is even hard for me to talk about Jimi and my past because it effected me so negatively that I want to leave it all behind! and it is emotionally hard for me to express what I am saying in this article because of the shit I have been subjected to not only Mind Control Speaking but speaking in the terms of possibly there being Demonic-Enities in Jimi's Music.
It is even hard for me to talk about Jimi and my past because it effected me so negatively that I want to leave it all behind! and it is emotionally hard for me to express what I am saying in this article because of the shit I have been subjected to not only Mind Control Speaking but speaking in the terms of possibly there being Demonic-Enities in Jimi's Music.



No comments:
Post a Comment