Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why am I losing ''Followers''? are my posts not ''Good Enough'' for you?

Okay now I'm a bit pissed! I lost at least 3 followers this month! I used to have ''7'' but either last night or today someone stopped following me!

What is it with you people? (Followers?) are my posts not ''Good Enough'' for you? I spend hours and hours on them and this is what I get for the hard work I've done!

And if this is just because I dislike ''Ben Singleton'' then you (Followers who stopped following me) can go screw yourself's!

Ben ain't doing shit right now! and I've been exposing as much crap in the media as possible every single time I get a chance to and this is how you (Gone Followers) Treat Me!

I am 16 and I am more mature then you (Gone Followers) will ever be who idolize ''Ben Singleton''! I'm not saying this in an ''Ego Way'' but rather the way that is true.

And come on! comment comment comment! on my posts! Ben Singleton has gotten comments for every single post of his but I don't! and they do matter! because we Truth Tellers are ''Supposed'' to be a family and if we don't say ''Hey that's interesting thanks for the post'' or give each other advice then that just shows me how this so called ''Truth Telling Community'' is getting low! and I just mean that to some of the members who aren't mature like the mindless fucks who keep on commenting on Ben's ''June 14th Post'' non-fucking stop! which just shows you how people  are mindlessly ''Hocked!'' to the net! (People by meaning you asshole Ben Singleton idolizers!).

7 comments:

  1. LOL, calm down.

    I'm not being funny, but sometimes you can act a little immature, maybe we all do at times, but seriously, why are you getting upset because people aren't following you?

    I gain and lose followers and subscribers to my feed all the time. There is nothing you can really do about it. Besides, sometimes people can change their minds you know. They are not obliged to follow you.

    Also, how are you ging to gain followers by calling people names or getting jealous of other bloggers?

    Anyway, maybe people don't know about your blog. If they don't know about it, how can they follow you?

    Another thing, just because people aren't following or subscribing, it doesn't mean they are not reading what you have to say. Besides, some followers can make themselves invisible, they are there but you don't know it, bacuse they have made themselves invisible.

    Just take it easy. Tell people about your blog, follow other blogs and then maybe they will follow you. It's not that serious, believe me. Besides, you are 16, so enjoy your life and stop worrying about minor things.

    Just my advice to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not take it too seriously but am kinda pissed just for the fact that I know some asshole Bloggers like the jerks at Ben Singleton's blog are making fun of me all of the time no matter what I expose and how much hours I put into my posts.

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, people get made fun of all the time. Just keep doing your blogging thing and get on with it.

    The most important thing is that people are subscribing and or reading the blog. I wouldn't worry too much about followers, they come and go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree don't worry I get pissed only when I need to but not too much.

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  5. . people ARE reading. i dont comment because my computer is so slow and i have to wait to see what i write 2 minutes later! keep it up! i find your info very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will I'm not blaming you for not commenting I'm only blaming the ones who have the ability to write here but don't.

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You shouldn't be running a blog expecting people to follow/comment. Why are you mad at people you don't know?
    Plus, you don't back up your statements a lot, and although you have good things to say, you state things as if they are fact without any evidence or information to back up your claims.

    Maybe instead of accusing Disney stars of beings sluts all the time, you can offer people alternatives instead of ridiculing them and calling names. If these people are Mind Controlled, they must think what they're doing is okay, so how can we expect them to act morally?

    Good work, you expose many things, and I appreciate it. Just chill out man.

    ReplyDelete