Friday, September 10, 2010

The Disney deception part 96: Selena brainwashing my generation with Justin Bieber

Well well well it seems Selena is like always
being Programmed to say nothing but so called
''Wonderful'' things about Justin Bieber lately
in the new Article from MTV saying that he should
be getting an award because he works so hard, what a
crock a shit! I say because this little pussy is a disgrace to
us ''REAL!'' hard working musicians who actually work our
asses off to make great music!

Justin probably doesn't write his own songs because the companies that represent him write them for him because you see with new artists these days when they get in the biz and aren't that good they have people write songs for them but they'll never tell you what goes behind the real scenes of these artists.

Me like many other hard working musicians are laughing our asses off literally watching this little bitch! because we're so good we can play loops around him all day long.

The only reason I call Biebier a ''Fag'' or ''Pussy'' is because he is probably gay and I have nothing against gays but he is pulling a homosexual agenda heavily to my generation which pisses me off!

8 comments:

  1. Hey, really interesting info you have on this blog. I want to ask how you came across the possible conclusion that most celebrities have undergone mind programming? I'm a bit skeptical, however, its mostly because I'm overlly open minded to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the tittle of this blog ''minds wide open'' is exactly that, I keep my mind open to as much possibilities of these celebs being programmed because most of them are well at from what is hear from people like http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/ are Mind Control Slaves which from our research think is true and know is true.

    How I learned how to connect the dots like Pseudo is from reading Fritz Springmeier, Ron Patton, Bruce Taylor etc. etc. etc. the list goes on so therefore from making these connections we know for a FACT! that most of the hollywood stars of today are in fact Mind Controlled and I mean real life Mind Control Slaves that have deep multiple personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, thanks for giving some names, I'll do some of my own research. I happen to be a fan of some of the celebs, and its really hard to determine any mind programming, but then again maybe thats the point, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention what you think about celebrities during live concerts. Are they in their alter personality? I ask this because I have met celebs in concerts and they seem like normal people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah they seem like they are normal but behind that they aren't! and BTW if you are a fan of some of these celebs you are in a way taking part to the game of the illuminati which is idolization you see idolization of people started back in ancient Occult Egypt and that is what we see today in hollywood ''The idolization of stars'' which is used to keep you dumbed down and not think outside of the box.

    Alters may pop up when they are performing and you may not even know it but just know this that if they are acting not like they normally do they might be in a multiple personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed you have other blogs on Selena, talking about her new album and video. Have you seen her webcam blogs from 2009? I want to know what you think about her because she seems "normal" in those? I'll assume you'll probably think its just acting, but if you could check them out still.

    More about Selena: Did you know she lost her voice recently during her tour? Possible damage due to her programming?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already covered her losing her voice being connected with her Programming just look at my older posts on her.

    And I only have one blog BTW it might be somebody else your talking about.

    I pretty much checked out all of the webcasts of Selena already I think I covered everything.

    ReplyDelete