Selena says she want to ''Dress up as Katy Perry for Halloween''
which is pretty disturbing Mind Control Speaking because it is
blatant Symbology in Mind Control Terms like one Slave (Selena)
symbolizing another (Katy) considering they are both Monarch Slaves
and Katy is a total whore/Mind Control Sex Slave as well.
Also Halloween is completely Occult and I am thinking about investigating the Ritual Sacrifices that will be taking place where I live on Oct. 31st.
Also to think Katy is a ''Good Person'' or a ''Role Model'' is a joke! I mean come on she is brainwashing little kids to date young/have sex young! she's no damn Role Model!
Here is the original article I got this info from
Perez wears a Mickey Mouse Shirt in the new interview he did
with Selena so this is not only a sign of ''Suicidal Tendencies'' in
Astrology (Which is 100% a reinforcement for Selena's
Suicidal Programming) and it is also a reinforcement for Disney
Themed Programming.
Here is the link to the mindless interview he does with Selena
Sorry if I couldn't get it embed here (The Video with Selena) it is because dumb-ass Perez didn't make a good system of embedding Videos!
Perez is so damn brainwashed that if you even tried to tell him half off the Evil Shit Disney does he would scream at you like a little girl and bitch all the way home (No offense to gay people BTW just making a point).


No comments:
Post a Comment