Whenever you have a chance have a look at Daddy Yankees's videos from about 12 months ago and on-wards. Belinda is a puppet and it's obvious from this video.
BTW can you tell Ben Singleton of pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com that I have not been able to access his blog on my mac? because he is really starting to piss me off! he hasn't been answering my emails nor has he answered the comments I have put on his blog. And the only way I am able to access his comment section is if I scroll down real fast before it puts me to this toolshell.com website and if I don't scroll down fast it will put me to that site so Ben needs to get off his ass and fix that because I'm sure I am not the only mac user with this problem. Whenever I get on a windows system I can access his site with no problems at all but still he needs to fix that!
Yes Belinda is a puppet but I think we need to have a little compassion for her considering she's a Mind Control Slave I have learned to not judge the slaves too much but do it when it is need like the over-sexualization+The irresponsibility that they have been programmed with thinking it is okay to brainwash a generation to date young/have sex young etc.
Whenever you have a chance have a look at Daddy Yankees's videos from about 12 months ago and on-wards. Belinda is a puppet and it's obvious from this video.
ReplyDeleteUmm Daddy Yankee I'll remember that thanks :)
ReplyDeleteBTW can you tell Ben Singleton of pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com that I have not been able to access his blog on my mac? because he is really starting to piss me off! he hasn't been answering my emails nor has he answered the comments I have put on his blog.
And the only way I am able to access his comment section is if I scroll down real fast before it puts me to this toolshell.com website and if I don't scroll down fast it will put me to that site so Ben needs to get off his ass and fix that because I'm sure I am not the only mac user with this problem.
Whenever I get on a windows system I can access his site with no problems at all but still he needs to fix that!
Yes Belinda is a puppet but I think we need to have a little compassion for her considering she's a Mind Control Slave I have learned to not judge the slaves too much but do it when it is need like the over-sexualization+The irresponsibility that they have been programmed with thinking it is okay to brainwash a generation to date young/have sex young etc.
Peace,Donny