Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Disney deception part 108: Selena's a ''Slave'' to the ''Spotlight''.

well it seems Selena says she has a ''Duty'' to the ''SPOTLIGHT'' (Meaning the
Control System of Hollywood/Fame) and that is exactly what this song is
all about.


I can tell by the way you feel, 
Somethin' ain't goin your way 
Jeans too tight and your hair ain't right, 
We all get some of those days 
Ohh, throw that mirror away 
Ohh, you know it's gunna be okay 

Take it down, shake it out, 
On the floor 
You'll get over it, 
Let it drop, make it stop, 
Ohh 

When you feel like I've been, 
Everybody stompin' 
You and your friend 
Everybody jump in, look at us now 
Everybody shout out, Ohh 

In the spotlight, 
No matter what's on the outside, 
Get it with your inside 
Open your eyes, duties of the spotlight 
Don't be from them, everybody stompin', ohh 
Ohh, In the spotlight (x4) 

Gettin' up, oh, worn my face 
Wish I could press delete, 
We all got something we don't like, 
Even Angelina Jolie, 
Ohh, throw away that mirror 
Ohh, don't be goin' M.I.A 

Take it down, shake it out 
On the floor 
You'll get over it, 
Let it drop, make it stop, 
Ohh 

When you feel like I've been, 
Everybody stompin' 
You and your friend 
Everybody jump in, look at us now 
Everybody shout out, Ohh 

In the spotlight, 
No matter what's on the outside, 
Get it with your inside 

Selena Selena Selena you just don't care do you? you think being a ''Slave'' to ''Hollywood'' is good! but I know that you only think this because that is part of your Programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment