Yesterday I had to deal with a friend of mine's step-dad who was being a total asshole to him for no reason! I mean get this the guy is so fucked up because he was obviously raised with strict parents that he wouldn't even let me, his step-son or his friends play on the grass on his front yard! which is fucking anal! and this ''Strict'' BS my friend has to deal with pretty much every single day from his asshole step-dad I'm sure is a Mind Control Mechanism as well that is generational within his Hispanic/American family because man oh man when me and another white kid who was my friend's neighbor along with my friend's half-sister and his neighbor's big brother who was Hispanic too were playing basketball on his cousins' rim my friend's evil/strict (More likely a Mind Controller) grandmother (Who is Hispanic) started to got all pissed for no fucking reason at me and everybody else playing B-Ball there! I don't know if it was because me, my friend's white neighbor (Like me) and the kid's dad (Who was also white but we were the only whites in pretty much anyone around were my friend lives) were that color and if she was a racist because believe me were I live there are a shit load of Hispanics who are racist towards whites! and I just mean out of the wild blue! of course there are good and bad Hispanics like my friend (Angel) but still that's why I want to move from were I am right now it's a fucked up/isolated place and sure as hell isn't a good Environment for me and my dad! were really struggling! and have been living like monks for too damn long!
Anyways about that old grandmother of Angel's again you see when my friend's jerk step-dad started to tell him and his sister to go in before 5:30 yesterday he obviously talked with Angel's grandmother and like the ball less S.O.B. (Child!) he is got all pissed off at my friend for inviting other people (His neighbors) to play at his cousins' house! to have fun! WTF? again WTF? kind of so called ''Parenting'' is that?
Also his dad ''Forced'' let me repeat that ''Forced''! me to leave because he was probably going to punish his step-son/step-daughter (Angel's half sister) for something the didn't even do (Meaning he was going to punish them ''And probably did'' for having FUN) pretty messed up right? you don't know the half of it my friend has to go thru this crap daily with his BS family!
The last thing Angel told me before I was ''Forced' ohh I am so afraid of his holy step-dad NOT! was ''Now you see what I have to go thru'' I was extremely pissed I mean here we all were being all positive then having great fun then his step-dad (With a board up his ass) comes up with a stupid excuse because of his mom not liking ''Kids being kids'' and having fun because she is such a (Mind Controller) that he has to be punished.
I felt so much negativity from his little fuck step-dad that I was about to confront him and I wanted to punch him! seriously! the same goes with his mom! it was all total Bullshit! and I told the neighbors when the white kid (Again like me) asked what was up with Angel I told him and his brother/mom who were all outside o their house that Angel was probably going to be punished for ''All of us playing basketball'' at his cousins' house! and I said this in an angry tone because I told that kid and everybody how pissed of I was! and then I told them it was all because of my friend's strict grandmother who I called a ''Racist'' to them (Because like I said were I live you better fucking keep the possibility of people being racist towards you!) and called her a Spic too! I'm no racist but believe me my friend's step-dad and his grandmother have some serious fucking issues! they all had shocked looks on their faces as well so they understand what's going on and even that the neighbor kids' mom tried to tell me it wasn't racist (Which might be true because some Mexicans were I live are just straight up racists as well) her attitude changed after I told her that ''I'm been living her all my life so you better be ready or racists'' then I just left! and I said ''Fuck you'' to his step-dad (Far away from his house) when I was walking away to my home (Which is just a road up from my friend's house) but he couldn't have heard it considering he was probably so loud with his son arguing that he didn't hear me.
Anyways his step-dad is probably going to Ban either me or Angel from seeing each other which is childish on it's on! because my dad is more of a good parent then that S.O.B. will ever be! because when I went home and talked with him about all of that BS he agreed that it was stupid as well! and pretty much all evil!
I didn't start anything with his step-dad because I didn't want him to get into anymore BS trouble for having all of us having ''Fun'' with him which pissed me off big time! and it will until his step-dad grows the fuck up!
And you know what I don't give a shit if his step-dad is reading this because you know he gets what he deserves and if he wants to create an excuse by putting me in jail then come the fuck on asshole! see if I care I'm not going to be Afraid of you! you should be afraid of me! really afraid! because you don't get a happy fairy tale ending when you fuck with me or my family! if you do so.
Advice Angel's step-dad grow some fucking balls and stand up to Angel's grandmother! and No I won't apologize to you or your mom if you tell me too for something I didn't even do! if you do so like I'm sure you did with your step-son and his half sister!!!
All that I can say now is that I'm never going back to that hell hole again! until his step-dad grows some balls and changes his attitude along with with his evil mom!
I don't mean to brag but I've had death threats put on my life and have been in situations were I could have been killed but didn't only because I remembered the little stick martial arts I did like Kali and Eskrima which I guess on accident I picked up from watching countless martial arts films over and over again but am now at the point were I am much older (16 now) and have learned Jeet Kune Do by studying Bruce Lee's books back from last year, and am a lot stronger and faster only for my own protection.
Believe me if I had millions of dollars right now I would get me, my dad and maybe even my friend and his sister as far away from this hell hole as possible! I never ever want to live in the state I am living in now ever again! and will not live here again! because it's so damn isolated! so damn cold in the winter! and so depressing that I want to leave it like a bad nightmare.
It was pathetic that I was pretty much the only mature person alound there (At my friend's house) just shows you how childish so called ''Adults'' are well at least the ones I met yesterday.
You see my friend's step-dad is the perfect example of years and years of passed down strict Generational (Mind Control) so therefore he thinks he is ''God'' when he is at his house and if you miss with him or something he doesn't like then you're pretty much screwed! and his step-dad is so brainwashed by the strict Bullshit of his mom that he thinks if he doesn't please her he is a ''Bad Parent'' which is a total crock considering he already is after what he did yesterday!
Insanity! insanity! insanity! that is what my friend is living in right now and no wonder he feels more comfortable at my house, it's because me and my dad are really positive people and his step-family are a bunch of assholes! who spread nothing but negativity and Mind Control!
Oh yeah and I'm sure the ''King'' (Angel's step-dad) would get pissed at me if I told him what he did was wrong because you see that's not only how he's been brainwashed to think just because he's like ''48'' or something he is boss but he fucking isn't! there are kids my age and younger that are so more mature then him it is pathetic! but that's the truth!
I've been on this earth probably many life times ad let me tell you humans are fucking disappointing and as childish as Angel's step-dad not all but a lot of them!
Also another good thing to mention is how Angel's step-dad has been brainwashed to a lazy-mexican/american way by watching football on the weekends and drinking beer because he thinks it is a ''guy thing'' just shows you how generation after generation takes this shit in like it is nothing but then again it's America and pretty much everybody is dumbed the fuck down!
I am also sure Angel's step-dad didn't like me talking to him about the illuminati etc. but that's his fucking problem! I mean if you can't face the truth then why are you alive? are you just going to spend the rest of your life as a fat-ass mexican/american watching football drinking beer and being dumbed down? or are you going to stand up and actually be someone?
BTW spiritually speaking (Not in ego terms) Angel's step-dad is a child spiritually speaking and I am spiritually more mature then he's ever fucking going to be! it's sad I know but that's the outright pathetic example of people like Angel's step-dad.
And very last thing I wanted to mention was the fact that Angel's step-dad didn't like me having sticks with me which is BS because where I live you have to have at least one stick around you to fend off dogs attacking you! it's all a big control mechanism! Angel's dad/grandmother are control freaks!
Angel told me that his step-dad does this all of the time! he says that he'll take some things away from him and his half sister then give him other things which is like I said a ''Control Mechanism'' his step-dad/grandmother have some serious issues! they need to sort out!
Hmm, I can really see this playing out. Strict/Asshole parents trying to be "good parents", yet they do the exact opposite. Idk how to explain it, but I think you know what I mean. Anyways, idk if this is gonna be relative, but I'm mexican, both of my parents immigrated, (legally) here to the US, and they're strict, well, strict enought where I learned respect and to respect others, etc. However, the family you seem to describe seem to be ones that have been living in the US for a while, so maybe the "American/Brainwashed" way finally got to them?
ReplyDeleteIf you want to talk about this, maybe I could help or something, heres my email:
mtorres12993@yahoo.com
Interesting! I'll email you and talk about some stuff because I can't here because of his step-dad maybe reading it.
ReplyDeleteWell yes they obviously have been living in the U.S. for a while my friend can speak perfect english and probably spanish as well so he's completely americanized along with his dad who is the big problem here along with his strict mother! they are quite evil! and my friend+the great people I met yesterday besides those two jerks were completely fine and like I said there are mainly just mexican/americans were my friend lives just a road down from me so I along with his neighbor who was white and his dad too were the only whites there! so I really don't know what her problem is you know because it might be racism but then again she just might be evil and strict! like she was raised to/her son was raised to.