Friday, September 17, 2010

Alpha And Omega: New 2010 Animated Film, Indoctrination To Make Kids Date Young And Monarch Programming stages?

Alpha and Omega (film) looks like your
typical Indoctrination to make kids date young 
type of film.

3D is the biggest type of Mind Control these days and the more and more we get to advanced technology the more and more the Ultimate Mind Control comes in and if I have to go out and fight it I will because that's my job as a Truth Teller and I sure as hell am not going to let my children (When I have them) in the future ever be subjected to the Bullshit I was when I grew up!

You see Alpha And Omega are two terms used in Monarch Programming as stages for the Programming as told by Ron Patton and this is what he said about alpha & Omega.

ALPHA. Regarded as "general" or regular programming within the base control personality; characterized by extremely pronounced memory retention, along with substantially increased physical strength and visual acuity. Alpha programming is accomplished through deliberately subdividing the victims personality which, in essence, causes a left brain-right brain division, allowing for a programmed union of L and R through neuron pathway stimulation. 

OMEGA. A "self-destruct" form of programming, also known as "Code Green." The corresponding behaviors include suicidal tendencies and/or self-mutilation. This program is generally activated when the victim/survivor begins therapy or interrogation and too much memory is being recovered. 

Okay now you have to understand what these violence is teaching children, it's teaching
them that ''Killing'' is okay because in the beginning of this trailer we see the two
main Characters of this film trying to kill a pack of Deers.

The Moon is obviously shown a lot in this film as from what I can
tell from the trailer so it's all referring to Selene.

One of the Characters in the film named ''Kate'' voiced by 
Hayden Panettiere (Who is Probably one of the Industries' top
Monarch Slaves) wearing a Flower on her head which
is probably reinforcement for Monarch Programming.

''We can eat together but you now we can't pow together'' that is what one of the Humphrey (Voiced by Justin Long) Character's friends says to him in the trailer about the Female Character in the screen shot above in this film which is obviously talking about ''Sex''.


Humphrey.

One of the Fear-Based Programmers in the film who shots
sleeping darts into both the Kate Character's and Humphrey Character's
asses which can be considered as Sexual Abuse i.e. Rape.

Example of the Indoctrination to make kids date young/have Sex
young in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment