Britney Spears one of hollywood's top Mind
Control Sex Slaves has been charged with a
suit by her bodyguard for sex harassment which might
be true but considering the her bodyguards are her
Handlers I would suggest this to be a ''Set Up'' they
do this a lot to Slaves especially when they start to break free
of their Programming.
Now if she did harass him then it would probably be one of her Multiple Personalities that could have done it.
I would suggest you read Pseudo-Occult Media's article on Britney he's the main guy who started to expose all of this madness in the entertainment industry.
Here's the original article I heard this from
BTW guys get ready for another super Occult Ritual at the VMS because it's coming up in a couple of days and we all remember the Occult Initiations they did last year by reading VC's The 2009 VMAs: The Occult Mega-Ritual | The Vigilant Citizen.
And who knows even Selena Gomez might be getting initiated this year just like her friend Taylor Swift did last year (Who is also a Monarch Slave BTW).

No comments:
Post a Comment