Thru my research of watching countless
Bruce Lee Documentaries I always wondered
which one was telling the whole truth and I
found out that pretty much all of the docs done
on him where a bug fat lie!
now some of the things done within those documentaries on Bruce where in fact true but where not telling the shocking life I found out he he had.
After spending many hours reading Mr. Tom Bleecker's book named UNSETTLED MATTERS I found out that Bruce was heavily involved with doing Cannabis and talking Anabolic steroids but only because the doctors that he had at the time were a bunch of idiots! who didn't know what was bad for him.
I have to admit that Jeet Kune Do is probably the most effective Martial Art that has ever been made, I studied it back last year (In 2009) and learned so much from it! it didn't only improve my fighting skills but gave me great insight into how to fight more effectively, and the Philosophy man it was mind blowing! I mean just the fact that Bruce took a whole life time to invent this art amazes me!
This is Tom Bleecker, the man who
was one of Bruce's personal friends/Students.
I emailed Tom and asked him many questions which he kindly answered and it seems that the reason why he wanted me to read his book is because pretty much everything he says in it is true! like how Bruce's family was probably high up in the illuminati considering they are very rich, now Tom doesn't mention anything about the illuminati in this book but he does give you hints about things and facts!
It seems Bruce's father Lee Hoi-chuen (Who was probably MK'd) didn't pay enough attention to Bruce when he grew up and paid more attention to Bruce's brother Peter.
Bruce didn't die from the Touch of Death because I knew an old guy me and my dad worked for (Who stole money from us) back in 2008 and he willingly lied to us about how Bruce really died!
Anyway after reading his book I would have to say that Bruce was poisoned by one of the guys he bought Pot from who Tom will explain after you read his most impressive book.
Here is an interview with Tom
Now John Little's book on Bruce where very good Martial Arts speaking but he commercialized Bruce to much is what not only I think but Tom thinks as well, an Tom says in his book how John leaves out the big picture of Bruce's real life!
They don't tell you how Bruce really died but they're dead on about
how Brandon died.
I think that Brandon was going to die anyway while The Crow considering that his Character gets ritually murdered on Halloween night (BTW people get murdered ritually by the Occult every single year on October 31st as told by John Todd and probably a few others).
Bruce may have been killed by the Triads I'm just say he may have not saying he was.
BTW David Carradine was a Mind Control Sex Slave Handler he sure as hell was no saint!
Michael Massee knew exactly how and why he murdered Brandon and
has no real human expression when he talks about how he so called '' On accident
killed Brandon''.
And the fact that this piece of shit plays a Satanist on the show Revelations should
tell you right off the bat that there's something wrong with him.
Screen shot of Michael's expressionless look on his face when
he is interviewed about how he killed Brandon.




No comments:
Post a Comment