Monday, September 20, 2010

The Disney deception part 102: Selena's BS Fantasy-Like ''Life'' that is nothing more then a Programmed ''Lie!''



Selena why do you think every single thing is so ''Honky Dory''?
why do you think it is ''Normal'' to create little Sexist Agendas in your head
towards Men? oh yeah I'm sorry you can't answer any of that because you're
fucking Mind Controlled by the biggest most Evil corporation on Earth!

You see her doing the hand gesture she is now is referring to her Spiritual Programming because pretty much all of these Slaves are Programmed with that Christian BS (No offense to Christians BTW just making a point).

This photo is from W Magazine and as you can tell she's ''Up In The Clouds'' (Meaning in a Dissociative  State) I swear if I ever get to meet Selena I will ''Smartly'' wake her up! and I am going to do some major shit on this Planet (Meaning destroying the illuminati and de-programming the Mind Control Slaves) in not an ''I'm better then you Ego way'' but in the way that this is my path and my path as a ''Warrior'' to kick the illuminati's ass as much as possible and get Selena out of the fucking Bullshit Lies she's been Programmed with from Disney (Obviously along with the non-famous Slaves and everyday normal people).

I'm no ''Crazy-Person'' I just want everybody to not kiss-ass and be unplugged from the lies of this Control System that's all.

So let's get to the main point of this article which is Selena having a ''Tight Schedule'' which means that her life is in madness everyday pretty much only because of the Fact that her Handlers/Programmers do this shit to her daily! and she doesn't and I'm sure has never been told a lot of shit she needs to hear! so this is really getting on my nerves lately! I mean okay everyday I wake up I do my ''Truth Telling'' Thing but see all of these endless articles on Selena and Demi then I think back to myself ''This madness must end!'' because there is just way too much shit out there to expose! I'm not saying that I don't ''Like'' Exposing this crap because believe me I do but the change that really needs to be made is the De-Programming of the Masses and the De-Programming of the Real-Life Mind Control Slaves!

We as people must do this! but a lot of us are so fucking dumbed down by the Media etc. that we don't give a shit anymore! and you see it is the combination of Bad Food/Drinks with additives in them and the Mind Control of the Media that makes us have this immediate reaction of ''Fuck You'', ''You're Crazy!'' or ''Your a Conspiracy Theorist!'' because that is what they/we have learned from the Media is that backlashing the straight up ''Documented Truth'' and ''Truth Tellers'' is now considered as ''Normal'' which is so messed up!

Here is the original article I heard this from about Selena



No comments:

Post a Comment