Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Disney deception part 116: Selena Gomez walking out of BBC Radio with a red dress/looking 100% Programmed

Selena looking 100% Programmed with a fake smile (Because it
looks painful and is symbolic of her Programming) leaving the 
BBC Radio Station yesterday september 27th wearing a bright red 
jacket which is symbolizing the Occult ''Lady In Red'' Theme.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, where do you keep getting all this info on Selena? Awsome man. But I'm starting to think maybe its a little far fetched that EVERYTHING single thing they wear or every smile they give is "symbolic" of programming, maybe its just a forced smile because they're annoyed of the cameras, paparazzi, not in the mood, etc... But then again anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I only post so much because that is what I've learned from Ben Singleton, Fritz Springmeier, Svali etc. etc. etc. so I even post the things that may be the most silly but considering she is mind controlled it is a bit creepy and that is why I do so much.

    I'm going thru a hard time now tho (In my personal life) my mom is dying and me and my dad have to travel far soon (Like tomorrow) so I'm going thru a lot of stress and probably won't be able to post anything for a while.

    Thanks for the comment tho I really appreciate it :)

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the hospital in california I'm in california right now sleeping at my ant's house and my dad is at the hospital with her.

    But she drank a lot of alcohol and put herself in this position so she screwed up my whole childhood and drank a lot of alcohol around me and my dad but now that she's dying and looks like a 70 year old women and is getting her karma I think we'll give her one last chance but no more then that.

    Peace,Donny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, everybody deserves another chance.

    There must be a reason why she has been drinking so much. Her liver must be in bad shape.

    Anyway, I hope she gets better and gives up the alcohol for good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too thanks yeah her mom/my grandma is a control freak so she's responsible for her self-destructing herself as well.

    Peace (Still in california),Donny

    ReplyDelete