Now Selena's Programming has gone deeper into the realms of ''Darkness''!
Because you see you wouldn't name a song ''Rock God'' unless it was an insult to Christianity mainly because it is blatantly Sexual as well like ''Rock God'' meaning (I'm having sex with God) it's just too blatant to not post!
This is symbolic of her Spiritual Programming just because of the fact that it includes the word ''God'' in it only because she is a Christian but still like I said it's an insult as well.
Lyrics to ''Rock God''
Preacher man walked into the bar and he said he said
"hey girl cant you walk a mile straight?"
Father im torn and im selling my soul to the
Rhythm, the beat and the bass cuz I cant
Confess my rock and roll ways
Cuz im so possesed with the music
The music he plays
"hey girl cant you walk a mile straight?"
Father im torn and im selling my soul to the
Rhythm, the beat and the bass cuz I cant
Confess my rock and roll ways
Cuz im so possesed with the music
The music he plays
Possessed? She is telling you that she sold her soul to the ''Devil'' pretty much! and telling you that she was ''Drunk'' in a bar how more blatant can that get? + her saying that she is confessing her ''Rock And Roll Ways is a sexual innuendo for telling you that she has had ''Sex''.
I cant stop my feet from dancin to the sound of his drum
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
Rock God Rock God (Meaning I'm having sex with God, I'm having sex with
God).
Preacher man took my hand and looked in my eyes
He said "hey girl cant you leave?" and I cried
"father things arent always so black and white..
Dont cast the first stone cuz im not alone"
And its not like im hurtin anyone..
But I cant confess my rock .. my rock and roll ways
He said "hey girl cant you leave?" and I cried
"father things arent always so black and white..
Dont cast the first stone cuz im not alone"
And its not like im hurtin anyone..
But I cant confess my rock .. my rock and roll ways
I cant stop my feet from dancin to the sound of his drum
Oh no I fell in love with a rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
I cant stop my feet from dancin to the sound of his drum
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
No I wouldnt change a thing even if I could
I chose a path and im not looking back
And im sorry if I left the angels crying
Over me...
Oh no I fell in love with a rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
I cant stop my feet from dancin to the sound of his drum
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
No I wouldnt change a thing even if I could
I chose a path and im not looking back
And im sorry if I left the angels crying
Over me...
''I'm sorry if I left Angels crying over me''? what does she mean by that?
I cant stop my feet from dancin to the sound of his drum
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
Preacher man, preacher man... preacher man.. preacher man.. preacher man preacher man preacher man preacher man im gone.. gone..gone gone........
Oh no I fell in love with my rock god
I cant keep my hips from swayin to his sweet melody
You see I fell in love my rock rock god
Preacher man, preacher man... preacher man.. preacher man.. preacher man preacher man preacher man preacher man im gone.. gone..gone gone........
Gone Gone Gone (Meaning Mentally Insane).
The fact that she thinks Katy Perry is a good person like I said is bogus! because she is a terrible person!
Also the fact that they both did this song together is what I call ''Monarch Symbology'' because they are both Monarch Slaves.
Selena has admitted now (Or at least one of her Alters did) that she has sold her soul to ''The Devil!''.
No comments:
Post a Comment