Friday, September 17, 2010

Wow wow wow! WTF is wrong with you Newspaceman? (Blogger?).

Okay I admit sometimes (Just every now and then) I look at Pseudo-Occult Media's comment section and this one was pretty harsh from Newspaceman.

Blogger Newspaceman said...

Anon 19.36: Who was it that was sapping your energy, and how did you find out. What did you do to lift the curse, or could you not manage it - was it so severe. 

Maybe Ben should print out all Donnies comments and collect them in a bag, urinate on them, spit on them and wipe his arse - all beneath an oak tree, with a full moon in Saggitarius. Then, the paper should be crumpled and placed in tinfoil before inserting into the glowing embers of a birch wood fire. Then the dust should later be removed, at the next new moon and snorted like cocaine. This should remove even a Crowley inspired hoodoo. 

If you indeed never managed to lift the curse on your blog, you could maybe try the above too.

13 September 2010 12:37
Me an asshole? ha what a joke! and Ben is not making posts because maybe he is jealous of how much shit I am exposing! I really don't know and the fact that he doesn't answer my emails is kind of childish considering he's like what ''22'' or something now!
I find it funny how you asshole Bloggers never stop-messing with me you are really just a bunch of bullies (Like the illuminati) who all want attention it's pathetic! but hey that's you guys! I have a life and you don't!
And come on! it's really annoying how Ben has like ''900 and 11 comments on his post back from june 14th'' and how I get like hardly any! what the hell is wrong with you people! it's like I'm a piece of ''Nothing'' to you! if you really cared you would have commented months ago! oh but no Ben has such a  so called ''Great Blog'' that I should be an ''End of the meat'' Truth Teller do you have any idea how many ''Hours'' I spend just getting stuff into my articles? do you? and I only mean this to you ''Ben Singleton Bloggers'' and you ''Ben Singleton Bloggers'' Only!
You keep on talking trash about me I will react to it! and believe me if you did this to anyone in the ''Real World'' already you would have gotten you're asses kicked! I'm not kidding! people won't take your Bullshit! and that's that!
Advice Ben get of your lazy ass and fix the problem that us ''Mac Users'' have to go thru when we go to your blog! and answer my god damn emails! stop this madness! and grow the fuck up! your 20 something years old and acting like a 3 year-old!
But you know what you guys aren't worth my time so I only look at your BS when I feel like it because some of you bloggers are good and compliment me which makes me feel good but others like spaceman are assholes and make you feel bad just because they can!
Remember ''When you stand up to a bully and confront them they are powerless!''.

Peace, Donny

No comments:

Post a Comment