Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pseudo Occult Media has turned on me!, Mr. Ben Singleton you will now be exposed!


Well well well it seems Mr. Ben Singleton doesn't agree with me saying what he said inDisney's Programmed Princesses Selena and Demi to Demi Lovato ''I can't help but find it a little humorous slave twittering'' was harsh and it was. I wrote a really long informative comment on his blog then he deleted it WTF???
The comment mentioned how I was sure that innocent mind control slaves like Demi have triggered
from posts like his, I told him that what he said about Demi could trigger her but still he doesn't
listen! and I told him that ''Why would you say'' ''I can't help but find it a little humorous slave twittering''
especially after when he knows for a FACT! that Demi is SUICIDAL! and could trigger.
Then I told him ''What is the use of saying what you said to Demi all for just the sense of
your dark humor? I told him that he could not take the risk by saying what he said about Demi
Again because if he did it might take the life of a innocent mind control slave.
Then I went on by saying how Foolish! pretty much all of the people on his blog where
And how they should be concentrating on better Subjects like exposing Disney etc.
but still they didn't listen and put out their BS theories to cover themselves.
I personally want to say to blogger LVB (Who is on Ben's blog a lot)
that you should take your self righteous Bullshit! somewhere else
And stop MAKING UP LIES! like saying I have MPD etc.
Ben has proven himself and his blog to be NOTHING BUT
idolization! and a CULT of HIS OWN PERSONALITY!
I also said to all of the assholes who made up lies by saying
I was IMMATURE! that they could have been concentrating
on innocent mind control slaves like Demi Lovato instead of
concentrating on mind control slaves like
MEGAN FOX who for a FACT! has POWER
over her PROGRAMMING! and is not 
I REPEAT NOT INNOCENT!
I will only take what info is of value
from Ben the rest including his ego
I will EXPOSE!
even after I was nice to everyone
one his blog and put links to my posts
they never I RPEAT EVER!
commented! or looked at my 
Posts! No JOKE!

And then I found this great comment
on his post Megan's Mannequin
nailing his ass for what he said in Disney's Programmed Princesses Selena and Demi






Anonymous said...











I have to say Ben that it seems you removed that post by Donny because it cast you in an unfavorable light.
He called you out for the schadenfreude you were displaying in your post about Selena. When you laugh at others misfortune what does that say about your agenda? The sadistic humor evidenced in many of your posts is something that really needs to be discussed here, if, in fact, it is coming from such a benign standpoint as you have previously claimed. For example, when you were making jokes about Cathy Obrien and the Most Dangerous Game, you did know that the "chases" at the Bohemian Grove happen to actual people, right? Or is that something you have discounted as irrelevent since, as you have said before here, you have no actual real life experience in Mk realities aside from reading about it on the internet?

9 comments:

  1. Well, one thing you have to understand about commenting on other people's blogs is that they have the right to delete your comment(s) if they so wish. I have commented on blogs before and the comments were first displayed and then deleted at a later stage. People have commented on my blog and the comment was deleted or never published for various reasons, mostly blatant advertising or just junk and low class or quality posts.

    If you have anything to say that you feel would or could be deleted on another blog, you could always post it on your very own blog as a response to the post and people who want to deabate the topic can then leave comments which you can decide to moderate or not as the case may be.

    Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up :)

    And thanks you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donny, I think you are making a good point about some of the sadistic humor on Ben's blog. The problem is that, if you complain about this but then turn around and call people sluts and whores, then you are no better than him! If you want people to take your critique seriously, then maybe you could try having respect and compassion for MK victims, instead of judgement and condescension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donny said: "I will only take what info is of value
    from Ben the rest including his ego
    I will EXPOSE!
    even after I was nice to everyone
    one his blog and put links to my posts
    they never I RPEAT EVER!
    commented! or looked at my
    Posts! No JOKE!"

    Your head's so far up your ass you need a lantern, man. Do you think anyone's going to believe anything you say with the way you constantly lie about things? You were never nice to us. I commented on your blog so you can't say no one ever did. It's just more of the same, you're simply jealous of Ben because no one reads your blog and you're throwing a little tantrum. Get over yourself and look in the damn mirror for once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If you have anything to say that you feel would or could be deleted on another blog, you could always post it on your very own blog as a response to the post and people who want to deabate the topic can then leave comments which you can decide to moderate or not as the case may be."

    Do you realize how many times we told this to Donny, and yet he never listened and kept on annoying the hell out of everyone? This kid shouldn't be encouraged, he should be spanked or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude shut up I mean come on you have the nerve to come to my blog and say I am jealous of Ben's blog! what a load of shit I mean come on even the dumbest fuck could tell you that Ben has said some really sadistic things to mind control victims you are just covering his ass up because you just can't deal with the facts here!
    Of mighty Ben Singleton oh no we can't even criticize his work because he has such a weak ego! what a load!
    Oh and venus didn't I make the statement that calling people like ''Miley Cyrus'' sluts is true? I mean she does dress inappropriately or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you have to keep in mind that people like Miley have likely been abused and this can cause people to do things that maybe are not the most ethical in the world. It is like something I read earlier in your blog about how when people bullied you, you turned into a bully for awhile too. Miley is too young to understand that the things she's doing can actually result in other young girls hurting themselves too. A few months ago I read an article about a girl who sent topless photos to her boyfriend over the internet. Her supposed boyfriend then mailed the pics out to all the boys in the school and then people started surrounding the girl in the hall and calling her slut and whore. Well, the girl ended up committing suicide because she was so unpopular and people were so mean to her. In her suicide note she said that she didn't know how people could say those things about her because
    it turns out she was a virgin. And she had been in love with the boy who sent the photos and it broke her heart to be betrayed like that.

    Calling people names doesn't even change anything either. It just spreads more hate into the world. If you want to change the way that kids are being encouraged to date too young and things of that nature, then it is probably more effective to examine why that is happening in the first place, instead of casting judgement on people who are probably only victims. Look at who is pulling the strings and it is usually someone a lot older with a lot more influence in the world. Look to the people who finance her records or her dad who encouraged her exploitation by the media, because Miley is only a pawn of much more powerful people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donny, I understand your right to have an opinion, but I am shocked that you have done this...I am shocked and saddened! When you are older you will remember this and understand.
    'Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future' - (Paul Boese)

    Take care
    Marty/MK

    ReplyDelete
  9. That I have done what Marty? you judge me without knowing me nor what
    I do.
    And then you lash out on me all for questioning Ben for being Sadistic WTF? is up with that?
    Venus I do understand I will just say that Miley was being inappropriate instead of slutty if you want it to be like that.

    ReplyDelete