Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Nickelodeon deception part 13: Hey Arnold The Movie Exposed!

This film has nothing but
A lot of mind control in it
And indoctrination to make
Kids date at young ages too.


There is a lot of emotional programming in the film as well.
They make fun of vegetarians in this film too which is pulling the
''Let's only eat meat'' agenda.
The character played by christopher Llyod says ''666'' in the film too.




This is the main villain in the film which is put there as the fear
Based programming trigger he is more like a pedophile.
Remember Craig Bartlett doesn't mind being sadistic.
This villain keeps on saying in the film ''It's time for a new world''
Meaning NWO New World Order.


Arnold's neighborhood starts to become a police state.


This is total occult worship I mean come on that Helga character
Always worships Arnold which is so blatantly occult.


The Future Tech Industries building in the film has the number 666 on
The front of the building as you can see in this screen shot.


One of the sexist characters in the film.


This is where the indoctrination to make kids date at young ages comes
In.


More indoctrination to make kids date at young ages.



Then at the end of the film we can see the big screen TV get destroyed and
See the villains duality and how symbolic this screen shot of his
Multiple personalities.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Donny, LVB is right, you do have talent on the guitar! Listen, I want to give you some advice...you should listen to what LVB said about music, its a good idea.
    Anyway, what I wanted to say 'cause I'm not sure if you saw my post over at Ben's site. Just because you don't get comments, it doesn't mean people aren't watching your videos and reading your blog. You know what you should do, to get peoples attention without annoying them unreasonably? Why don't you put together a brief 'alert' each time you post something new on your blog. And then send it to the different sites/comment threads you want, without 'telling people they MUST visit your site'. People will respond if you tone it down a bit...make it like a friendly sort of 'Guess what guys, I have a new post up'...It might take time but people will read your site and eventually leave a comment when they feel secure enough. This is all in case you decide NOT to follow LVBs advice about pursuing a music career..I think he might be right...all this illuminati stuff can get you down if your lookng at it everyday...Anyway, I'm not telling you what to do, just giving you a comment with my advice and my ideas.
    Marty/MK
    http://www.thesignificanceofr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, if you comment by saying new post up on satanic cartoon hey arnold, and say in my blog, instead of ordering people do, they will. it takes patience...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    I'll try that.
    One thing I don't like about LVB is that he likes Joe Satriani and I have found out he was a puppet so that is why I am a bit angry with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donny

    I don't know exactly why you think Joe is a puppet (especially being mostly instrumental music that tells you nothing verbally), but it doesn't matter, really. You can like someone's musical abilities and songs, no matter what you may think of their religious views, sexual or "Illuminati status" - whatever.

    Don't let yourself get into a mode of hating everything (especially instrumental music) just because you suspect (and keep in mind it is only that - suspicion - not fact) that it might somehow be linked to the Illuminati.

    I met Joe several years ago, actually - pretty nice guy, from what I could tell. Very humble and unassuming. Not your typical "I'm so cool and special" type celebrity at all. Stu Hamm is funny and cool, too, and a great bass player, which I'm sure you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never stop until I can prove to you that joe is a puppet, I will only take what is good from him but that's all.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog. I thought you might be interested in this... In Disney's movie Don't Look Under The Bed (one of my faves) at 9:15 they say "so you think someone is coming into our house and controlling our childrens minds.." and then the TV goes on. Television is mind control.

    ReplyDelete