Today I again was yahoo messaging with Ed this time I gave him at least 100+ documented proof of the illuminati's existence and existence of mind control, then he tried to brainwash me by saying Obama is good and that the war is okay.
Not only that but he was saying that I am ''Immature'' because I was giving him documented proof WTF? again WTF?
This is the last time I will ever talk to this S.O.B. he even was giving me articles about his Christian BS belief he did this on purpose to deny the fact that the illuminati exist.
Ed is now I think in my opinion a CIA/Or a government worker who is paid for messing with truth tellers waking other people up and waking mind control slaves up.
Because I care about heart filled ''Mind Control Slaves'' who are so programmed but nice that they don't understand what is happening with themselves that is why I gave the info about Brice Taylor's Book ''Thanks For The Memories'' to Nicola Peltz.
I am sure ''Ed'' would not mind messing with ms. Peltz again saying I am 'Crazy'' or immature or whatever to confuse her with the facts I gave her Ed is just another CIA probably programmer that doesn't want Nicola to break free of her programming.
Ed if you are reading this article (Like I am sure you are) then here is a warning for you NEVER I RPEAT EVER TELL NICOLA LIES THAT YOU AND YOUR IGNORING THE facts like to do and NEVER EVER stay around her nor talk with her ever again you are doing tith because YOU like mind control slaves never breaking free of their mental slavery.
To Ed the CIA puppet.
No comments:
Post a Comment