Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Nickelodeon deception part 15: Rocket Power blatant illuminati symbolism Exposed!

I watched this show a lot as a kid
And am now remembering all of the
Blatant symbolism in it.

Even the first episode of Rocket Power has blatant shit in it.
There is also indoctrination to make kids date at young ages in this episode too.

This is the blatant illuminati pyramid with eye
I found on the Reggie character's skate board.
Remember this is from episode 1.

Still episode 1.
In this screen shot you can see this pink
Haired character throwing out the satanic
horns while at the same time doing some
All-Seeing illuminati eye symbolism.

There is also fear based programming and
Trauma based mind control in episode 1.

For blatant occult symbology in this episode.

The kid wearing the mask in this episode
Talks about dark forces and how 
the Sam character is disturbing
His connection with the
Dark forces.
Talk about occult symbology.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great find! Did you discover this all by yourself? Maybe you could add a time mark under the snapshots, for instance first snapshot happens at 0:45, the second (satanic horns) at 2:03. I checked it myself, just could not believe how in-your-face this is.
    I also noticed a masonic M at 1:21, but that's just a "coincidence" I guess. Most people would think it stands for "movers" or something, not something that the creators would put in a children's cartoon on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great comment bro!
    And yes next time I'll put the time in which the certain blatant things come up.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete