Well guys today and yesterday where some really conflict filled days for me only because of one little bastard child that disagrees with documented facts about the illuminati and mind control.
Secondly I want to say this Ed person threatened to black mail me if I did not agree with his rules about not telling him anything about the illuminati an mind control WTF? that is what I say.
Anyway I thought I should bring this up all of the conflict started when Me and Ed where chatting on Nicola Peltz's fansite, he actually tried to Distract Nicola while I was chatting with her on her fan site
I don't know if this guy is a CIA puppet trying to mind fuck Nicola because she is a mind control slave and I was telling her about Brice Taylor's book ''Thanks For the memories'' or if he is just the 15 year old prick
He says he is.
Then even more conflict happened when me and him where yahoo messaging each other, that is where he started to want personal Info from me that I am smart enough to never ever give, and that is where he started the black mail threat.
You guys decide who this jerk really is.
hmm....sounds strange...sounds like...a disinfo agent perhaps??? hmm
ReplyDeleteseriously i have wondered myself what if those mk'd celebs do find out about them being programmed?
thats good that you are trying to help and with the advice you give to programmed individuals.
Yes I try to wake up these slaves because I know the one's that have hearts but are so programmed they have no saving grace or truth tellers to de-program/Wake them up.
ReplyDeleteEd (As he is called) is probably someone working for the government that get's paid by them for messing/Destroying truth tellers waking up people and mind control slaves.
It is hard to believe that this Ed asshole is really 15 I don't think a 15 year old over and over and over again would mess with a truther especially after they give you documented proof unless you are government or CIA associated.
Thanks for the comment!