Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Nickelodeon deception part 11: Super occult Hey Arnold Episode

This is by far the most occult Hey Arnold Episode I have seen yet.
Friday the 13th is an occult day.

Screen hot of the episode.
Notice how Arnold's grandma is dressed up as a cat which is
Symbolic of her kitten programming.

In this screen shot you can see a book with the all seeing illuminati
Eye mixed in with the earth which is telling you that they
(The illuminati) run the earth.

In this screen shot you can see right where the building is there is an
All-Seeing illuminati Eye their.

4 comments:

  1. donny i do have to say that you are exposing alot of things that i have not seen anyone else write about. the more i see all this blatant imagery the more disgusted i get at this world! i know it is tough not to develop a bitter attitude towards things, but realize what is your path and help focus. keep it up tho, people are watching, such as the symbolisms show...i know it is creepy stuff when you think about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I appreciate any feedback you give.
    Things are not going good for me right now money speaking or normally speaking I feel like not enough people like you are appreciating the things I expose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you have already mentioned it, but the 33 that Gerald is wearing is another big number for the Mason's, as this is the highest degree in Masonry you can hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I have mentioned Gerald's 33 shirt in my previous posts on Hey Arnold.
    I just didn't want to cover something I already did.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete