Monday, June 14, 2010

The Disney deception part 46: Demi Lovato is starting to go deeper into her Monarch Programming by changing her hair to blonde

Well it seems that the theme of dying your hair
is common within mind control programming.

You can see her handler in this photo

Demi with her sister in the back.
Also notice how she covers up
Her scars by wearing bracelets 
And such.
Also notice the cross she is wearing
Which is symbolic of her
Spiritual programming.

2 comments:

  1. Well, everyone where's a cross nowadays. I actually get a little ticked of b/c people just use it as a fashion accessory.

    I know I prob shouldn't, but when I see people wearing a cross around their neck I ask them "What does that mean to you?" They don't know what to say. It's a little intrusive on my part but it makes me mad that people where the dang thing cuz it looks cool.

    You really think she's breaking from her programming? It's only highlights. It's not like she's shaving her head or anything lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you never know she will try to break free one day or the other one day or the other.
    And yes they are so mind fucked they don't put the connection between
    the cross being connected with their spiritual programming.

    ReplyDelete