The trailer looks and acts just like the show.
It is first of all full of occult super natural powers
And has indoctrination to make kids date at
Young ages once again just like the show, it also
Has emotional programming in it, the film is
Actually worse then the show now considering
They will put this out in 3D on july 2nd like
I have said 3D is the best type of mind control
These days.
The film stars Nicola Peltz
Who seems like a mind control slave
And probably is I have seen photos
Of her with her eyes changing from
Photo to photo which probably means she
goes in one multiple while she is in one
eye color and another multiple personality
While she is in another.
She seems to have a billionaire dad too
So I am hoping to do a post on her sometime
She is actually the same age as me as well
But Monthly speaking I'm older than her).
I admit I have to thank
For finding this info on this photo, as you can see here Aang's back
has the illuminati pyramid and All-Seeing Eye in the circle part of
His tattoo.
This is the poster for the film,
And as you can see we see
666 on Aang's head.
This is Jackson Rathbone he is also
In this new avatar film.
He seems like a total puppet
He has been in those occult/brainwashing
Of society twilight films.
This is Dev Patel, you might remember
Him from the award winning film
Slumdog Millionaire, he plays Zuko
In the new avatar film as well.
I think he is probably not a puppet
yet remember this is his 2nd film so
I think he is not in the game yet which
Is good but probably won't last long.
Then we have Noah Ringer, who plays the main role
in the avatar film as Aang (The Avatar).
This kid might be MK'd considering he is
A black belt in Taekwondo, you never
know remember a lot of mind control is
Intergraded into martial arts these days.



No comments:
Post a Comment