Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Nickelodeon deception part 7: Allie Dimeco, the monarch slave from Nickelodeon and her programmed life we never knew about

Allie will turn 18 on the 12th of this month (June)
So that is why I had to do this article on her
Before she turns 18, this is a very slutty
Photo of Allie when she was about I'd say 15.
Everybody calls this photo ''Hot'' which is disturbing
Considering she was 15 when she took this photo,
Also notice the cross she is wearing in this photo 
Which is symbolic of her Spiritual 
Programming.

Would you want your daughter dressing like this?
Or posing like this? once again she was about 15 or
16 when she took this photo.

Allie is famous only for her role as (Rosalina) in the 
Naked Brothers Band TV show (Which is all gay and a big
Indoctrination to make kids date at young ages), so (Rosalina)
Is the name of one of Allie's multiple personalities which is
Obvious.

Notice how the friend of Allie's taking the photo has her right hand
On her crotch which is perverted and slutty, remember everybody
in this photo is at least 15 or 16, need more proof?

Even more disturbing and slutty still they are both at least 15 or 16
Here.

Back in 2008 I used to idolize her, and was brainwashed (Mind
Controlled) to want to date her, even that I never met her,
I knew everything about her, her hight, her age, everything
Just shows you how mind fucked I was back two
Years ago, I also idolized The Naked Brothers Band
(They put me under a lot of mind control), I am
Happy that I am no more their mental slave, like 
All of their fans are.


Allie Dancing like a slut to some hip hop music, and once again she is like 15
or 16 here.



1 comment:

  1. I also want to tell you guys that I have heard from many people that Allie has already drank beer, and has had sex and has smoked already some parents she has huh? to let their daughter have sex underage and drink underage is a crime.

    ReplyDelete