Those were interesting videos, most especially because this was the first time I have seen them.
I don't really watch TV, so quite interesting to see those little snippets, but the little I saw had huge impact.
Anyway, do you realise that the banners in the sidebar of your blog are cut off?
I think it would be better if they were placed in the footer section so that visitors to your blog are able to see the whole banner instead of just half of them. What do you think?
Umm okay I'll do what I can about the banners, thank you for the comment! Also I will probably take all of the banners off soon if I can't make any money from them, I have not earned one penny from any of my banners yet which is pretty disappointing.
Those were interesting videos, most especially because this was the first time I have seen them.
ReplyDeleteI don't really watch TV, so quite interesting to see those little snippets, but the little I saw had huge impact.
Anyway, do you realise that the banners in the sidebar of your blog are cut off?
I think it would be better if they were placed in the footer section so that visitors to your blog are able to see the whole banner instead of just half of them. What do you think?
Umm okay I'll do what I can about the banners, thank you for the comment!
ReplyDeleteAlso I will probably take all of the banners off soon if I can't make any money from them, I have not earned one penny from any of my banners yet which is pretty disappointing.