I am so tired of this never ending
Fear mongering from Alex.
Yes he does exposes good subjects
and his info does come in handy
SomeTimes but that doesn't mean
A thing if in every film he makes
He pulls the same fear tactics
All of the time.
You see Alex is just
A pawn who doesn't know
He is.
He doing
Exactly what the illuminati
Want him to do.
He comes from the
Generation of thinking heavy metal
Is cool, I used to be as stupid as him
I was a metal lover but understand that
The nightmares I was having was from
Playing this satanic crap (Heavy Metal)
Mega Death (The Band) might
be against the illuminati but
Wait a minute they are still
Playing satanic themes
In their music and playing
The double game
(Saying they are against
The illuminati when
Actually they are not).
I agree with William Cooper exposing Alex, even that William does say some
Stupid things.
Now I would understand just talking about there being a police state once
But doing it other and other again is just fear mongering.

I see your point, but Alex Jones is entitled to publish whatever he wishes.
ReplyDeleteBesides, some people don't know anything about what's happening since they are pre-occupied and distracted by watching way too many celebrities and copying what they do. Most are clueless, so if Alex says it over again, maybe it will sink into some people's brains.
That's besides the point tho.
ReplyDeleteThere are better ways to wake people up.
Ok, well what do you suggest? It always makes me laugh when people say oh don't do something like this or that, well suggest something then.
ReplyDeleteI think Alex Jones and others are doing a good job, personally.
Yeah they are but I suggest we expose the evil in a better non fear like way.
ReplyDeleteI would suggest that the topic of mind control should be exposed more these days.
You know, I think you are doing a pretty good job on your blog too. I'm not even sure how I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteBut, to be honest, people express themselves in different ways. Some will write poetry, some will draw, some will sing, some will put together a play. You know, we are all different.
Yeah I know.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for the comments!