Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Angels & Airwaves Band against the illuminati or for the illuminati? are they playing the double game?

Screen shot from their official website if you can't see there is a masonic
compass and square below where it says to download there album click
on this screen shot to see what I mean.
I like their music my dad just two days ago mentioned this band to me
and told me when he woke up he say them on Carson Daly and said that
in the interview with the lead singer for the band and another member of
the band Carson said to the lead singer ''What do you do, I mean why do you
start getting into crazy conspiracy theories'' the lead singer responded by laughing
along with his band member friend and said ''I'm a conspiracy theorist to a point''
or something like that, what I am wondering about here is why would he say
he is a conspiracy theorist when he knows for a fact what he studies is true?
it's like giving a bad name to us truth tellers calling us ''Conspiracy theorists''
so the media will view us as ''Crazy''.



This is the interview I just talked about.
Also notice how Carson does the satanic horn sign just before they enter the studio.

Here is an article from David Icke's forum exposes another blatant masonic compass and square 
symbol on their website Angels and Airwaves - square and compass symbolism - David Icke's ...


There seems to be a lot of illuminated illuminati symbolism in this music video.
Also personally I think their songs sound all the same, they guitar player uses the same
old echo effect like for pretty much all of the songs, and the singer's voice is just to much
the same in every same it gets boring after a while.


The lead singer does the satanic horn sign just within like 2 seconds in this video in one part.

Here is Tom the lead singer for the band doing the satanic horn
sign at 1:33 into the song.

The rite of spring like the scottish rite of freemasonry.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that is exactly what I think but who really knows all I can say is that they are still kissing ass to the illuminati.

    ReplyDelete