Selena with pedophile santa.

Target for pedophiles!

More pedophilia

She looks 100% programmed and fake
in this photo.
umm hotter then you should be huh? now
that is disturbing considering she was like 15
or 16 when she wore that, this is obvious
pedophilia as well.
STILL ALSEEP?

O btw I always see you on Ben's blog bitching! I haven't even commented on his yet! ☻
ReplyDeleteby saying that you know I was meaning I do not comment often but I AM READING! So chill....I am quite sure many others do to! :)
ReplyDeleteScrew you! Ben Singleton is an asshole! he doesn't give a shit about me nor my blog if he did he wouldn't be such a wimp and not help me out!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf he really cared he wouldn't have said the things he has said about mind control slaves!!! I will expose him again just to give you a taste of his sadistic evil humor!!! wake the hell up!!! it was Ben's problem for leaving me like this so if he wants to not be a man that's his god damn problem!!! he didn't have the balls to help me out!!!!! especially when I asked him nicely to do it then he treated me like a peon telling me ''Don't ask me any questions these aren't worth my time'' oh sorry I bothered you Mr. Prince!!!
Wow, Donny ALL I SAID IS I AM READING AND FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG AND HAVE BEEN! SHUT THE FUCK UP SERIOUSLY! NO WONDER PEOPLE DON'T COMMENT I WAS SAYING I LIKED YOUR BLOG AND JOB WELL DONE AND DONT SWEAT OTHER BLOGS JUST DO YOU AND YOU RESPOND LIKE THAT? I didnt even READ ALL YOU WROTE who would!!! God DONNY GROW UP!
ReplyDeleteBECAUSE IF YOU FOLLOW ME INFO YOU WILL SEE I AM ME NOT BEN IN ANY FUCKING WAY SO I COULD GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT THAT SHIT!
ReplyDelete& YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM .....WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH MY QUESTION TO YOU IS HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO A MIND CONTROLLED VICTIM LIKE THIS? Yeah exactly. BULLSHIT!
Dude I won't wast my time with an ass like you making fun of me on my blog? now that's immature!
ReplyDeleteBullshit? oh really now? saying evil things to mind control victims is okay with you just like it is okay with Ben Singleton? then go screw yourself!
Your excuses are pathetic! you just say I am immature because of my age therefore you think you are ''God''!
You've officially made a fool of yourself!
I don't bitch to anyone! if you think standing up for mind control victims is bitching then you have some serious issues!
And look at you! you would rather wast the time to be an ass to me for no reason then talk about the subject that is on this post! your stupid!