Friday, July 23, 2010

The Disney deception part 60: Selena on mind controller David Letterman's show


What disturbed me the most is the photo of Selena at hooters which is a
place where a lot of mind control goes around so I would say this is symbolic
of her sex slavery, Selena got away with dressing inappropriately here because
her birthday was the next day.
Pay attention to his hand gestures in this video 
he is known for triggering mind control slaves such as Selena.
Remember David triggering Joaquin Phoenix? if you don't watch the video below
because he does the satanic horn sign which is an hypnotic trigger for
mind control slaves such as Joaquin.



I do not get it how she (Esoteric Kitten) is making Fritz look like the
bad guy in this video, I mean come on the guy
was set up by the illuminati for exposing Disney
give him some slack.

2 comments:

  1. I do not think it was her intention to make Fritz Springmeier look like a bad guy. On her blog bigscreendeception.blogspot.com she states "The text included in this video was taken from Fritz Springmeier who desperately tried to get this information to the public regarding the theft of free will on these subjects." Also check out video 4, where she's quoting Springmeier at the beginning. I mean she uses his books as her guideline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know but still it is strange for her to do that the way she did.

    ReplyDelete