This seems like the case of a mind control slave (Dolly Paton) defending another mind control slave
(Miley Cyrus), after knowing for a FACT! Miley has done way too sexual things in the past and still dresses inappropriately why would you deny that? it pisses me off to see no one getting on the ball
here Miley is at an age where she is 100% responsible for her actions not to say her handler (Billy Ray Cyrus) isn't responsible as well but still you get the point.
Here is the article that I found with Dolly defending Miley for once again NO REASON! I think the hollywood handlers knew that when one of their slave's such as Miley was getting too much ''Heat''
(Criticism) they would have to send one of their older mind control slaves in to fix the job and spread some
lies which is Dolly.
'Hannah Montana': Miley Cyrus' new image defended by Dolly Parton
yeah, this is a litle weird for a 60 something year old woman to be promoting the idea that it is good for a 17 year old to be performing on a stripper pole for middle schoolers, who probably compose the majority of Miley's audience. I can definitely see why you would have a problem with that. At the same time, Dolly is also coming from a place of witnessing how Miley is being constantly slandered by the media. She probably knows how that kind of attention can cause a person to really hate themselves so she wants to prevent Miley from having a self destructive break down like Britney did. So it is a little more complicated than just being about Dolly promoting immoral behavior. I think that the real problem lies with not only the parasitic Billy Ray but also the narcisstic celebrity culture that causes people to pry into each others lives in the first place. I think that each person has a right to privacy and celebrity culture is being used as a way to erode those rights and pave the way towards a surveillance society. So to what extent is blogging about these celebrities an extension of that problem? It is hard to say but still I think that Miley is more a pawn than anything else. Maybe it is better to question the underlying reasons for why underage sexuality is so heavily promoted instead of blaming it all on the celebrities. That is my take on it anyways.
ReplyDeleteYes I agree.
ReplyDelete