Selena is officially 18 years old today which means watch out because
pretty much everything will get fucked when she has kids because
she will pass the Monarch generational programming to them.
From what I hear from my enemy Ben Singleton (Pseudo
Occult Media) Sean Hannity is a mind control handler,
So pay attention to the hand gestures he makes while
talking with Selena because Selena seems as if in a
trance in this video.
The idolization of the famous must end NOW!
we have been brainwashed to care more for them then
we have for ourself's and the loved ones around
us.
If she was in some sort of trance, how was she able to respond the way she did? Are there "ques" in the hand gestures?
ReplyDeletePS: Sorry for all the commenting/questions, I'm just really curious ever since I found this blog, so if you're getting annoyed, Donny, just let me know.
No I'm not annoyed at all you are actually supposed to question ''Everything'' in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteWell from watching a video on youtube about Sean being an N.L.P'r called ''Interpreting (NLP)'' we know for a Fact Sean is an N.L.P master and I'm sure just because of the fact that Selena was on his show that he was using his Mind Control on her.
Selena's so fucking Mind Controlled she thinks ''Nancy Grace'' ''Bill'O reilly'' and the rest of the puppets on Fox News are ''Great'' which just shows you fucking brainwashed she is! I mean she still says she ''Loves'' Texas which is a big hole for dumbing down people like her so she's been brainwashed/Mind Fucked a lot! you can see how Mind Controlled she is in her eyes! it's creepy but true!