Ron Kovic the war hero's bithday
is today!
I repeat this man deeply considering he
has experienced so much hell and then
started to wake up about how war is
all for the illuminati's money.
I think he needs to wake up tho
that Bruce Springsteen is an
illuminati puppet.
As you know Tom Cruise played
Ron in the great film based on
his life ''Born on the fourth of
july''.
Born on The 4th of July Film
VideoVets interview Ron Kovic.
Although Ron is very good how could he not know 911
was an inside job? just wondering.
I found it suspicious that Bruce Springsteen is right next to the
illuminati bloodline family ''The Obamas'' while in this video
taped last year at the Kennedy Center.
Like I said I wouldn't be surprised to see
Bruce being a puppet.
Another good video!


Did you see how the Google logo from July 4th is riddled with Masonic references?
ReplyDeleteCheck it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXZMvPv1y78
I would have to agree with that it did look very masonic subliminally.
ReplyDeleteDid you make that video?