Thursday, July 15, 2010

Joe Satriani Exposed!

This guy used to be my idol until I woke up I found out how messed up this guy is.
In this article I will explain my own experience with Joe and his music and the mind control
I went thru while watching his tour videos back in 2008.
I will also explain how Joe stole one of Cat Steven's songs.
His birthday is today too.

Here is proof of all of the musicians that stole Cat Steven's song
including Joe of course.

And here's an article with Cat talking about Joe an ColdPlay stealing his song.


Notice how Joe does the satanic horn sign in the beginning of this video.
This is just one of many mind control videos Joe did back in 2008 for his tour
that I was subjected to, I can't even watch this because it triggers back bad
memories like feeling extremely spaced out and weird after watching this
mind control filled shit, in one of these tour videos Joe drinks beer which is
immature what if a 8 year old kid saw that he would say ''Cool he drinks so
I should too!'' Joe is a terrible role model! and twisted guy!



Cover of Joe's first album called ''Not of this world''
what does he mean by this? is he an alien? not trying
to be paranoid or anything but isn't it strange how his
first album has the death star in it?

He was even strange when he started I mean look how weird he looks in
this video, it seems he always had a dark personality I guess that is why
he fits with the illuminati because he knows how to mind control 
people well.
It's all about being materialistic, having your ego in the way and kissing the illuminati's
ass when it comes to Joe Satriani I think Joe learned to be this way with his good
friend illuminati front man Steve Vai (Who doesn't give a shit if kids so him do sexually
obsen things on stage nor does he care that he is a freemason, selling your soul to satan
is a big risk on your morality that is if you have any Mr. Vai).

Was he on drugs while playing this? because it sounds terrible!

I remember Joe said  this song was inspired by a dream he had
surfing with an alien, how strange I am still wondering is he
an alien?

Hill of what skulls? what is this song like dedicated to Skull & Bones
or what?

It's like he makes his songs negative on purpose.


Mystical? or possessed? 

Joe is one dull singer.

God didn't anybody tell him he couldn't sing? 

Depressing as all hell an terrible singing like always.


This music video of Joe's I never liked one bit it was dark as all hell.
I mean come on you have a woman doing sexual things in this video+Joe gets a dose
of electroshock programming and has one of his multiple personalities that
wears shades and a suite in the video.
And what the hell does the moon have to do with anything? is he worshipping it?

Scary ass screen shot of Joe multiple personality doing some
All-Seeing illuminati symbolism at 1:59


Into what light? the illuminati's light?



Cover of Joe album called ''Time Machine''
this could cover could be a great trigger for false memory
programming for mind control slaves.

I am become death? more like I have become satan.
Negative shit man!

What type of ceremony? illuminati type?

Devil's side completely satanic.

Borg sex? now he's creeping me out.

Mind Storm=Mind Control.

Reference to hell? seems that way to me.


Official song that Joe stole from Cat Stevens along with Coldplay.

Your typical dehumanization/Robot programming song.


More dehumanization+a devil clock.

Joe recorded with John 5 one of his fellow satanic rock friends.
I want to also mention that I have written joe a few times about the 
music industry being satanic and asked him if he witnessed any
satanic rituals he never responded probably because he feels
guilty for selling his soul to the industry and doesn't have the
balls to say anything.

Documentary on Joe, mainly the reason why I was a fan of Joe too
is because me and him both liked Jimi Hendrix but unlike him I knew
Hendrix was messed up.
One of Joe's students named ''Jeff Tyson'' in this doc talks about how 
Joe was telling him how brutal the music industry is and pretty much telling 
him that it's owned by the mob.


My newest video expose Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment