This is an interview last night with freemason ''George Lopez'' this was disturbing, Selena with
a voice box? this is specious considering she is a mind control slave I think this was caused
by her programmers/handlers, I am sure George is a handler as well
remember that he had Demi Lovato on his show once before so like I say always
pay attention to these hosts' hand gestures because they seem to be the type
that trigger mind control slaves while they're interviewing them.
Also her having that voice box is clear dehumanization.
She is obsessed with Judy Garland huh? it fits because
I am sure Selena has been programmed with the wizard
of oz it is typical one Slave (Selena) idolizing
another (Judy Garland), ''I could see you in
a remake of the wizard of oz'' says mason George
umm yeah it all fits in with her Monarch Programming, then George
comes out full bore with the Wizard of oz programming
by giving Selena a gift basket of the wizard of oz made
by your illuminati company (Warner Brothers).
Man is hate hollywood! it's so fake! run by
rich jews, the illuminati and mind control
handlers/programmers.
YOU STILL IN THE MATRIX?
remember that he had Demi Lovato on his show once before so like I say always
pay attention to these hosts' hand gestures because they seem to be the type
that trigger mind control slaves while they're interviewing them.
Also her having that voice box is clear dehumanization.
She is obsessed with Judy Garland huh? it fits because
I am sure Selena has been programmed with the wizard
of oz it is typical one Slave (Selena) idolizing
another (Judy Garland), ''I could see you in
a remake of the wizard of oz'' says mason George
umm yeah it all fits in with her Monarch Programming, then George
comes out full bore with the Wizard of oz programming
by giving Selena a gift basket of the wizard of oz made
by your illuminati company (Warner Brothers).
Man is hate hollywood! it's so fake! run by
rich jews, the illuminati and mind control
handlers/programmers.
YOU STILL IN THE MATRIX?
Video exposing George.
Hmm, seems the George Lopez video is no longer available. I did a google search "George Lopez Freemason", and couldn't find anything. I'm curious as to how he's a mason?
ReplyDeleteHow is he a Mason? just check out the article I did that had the photo of him throwing out the Satanic Horn Sign he's differently a puppet!+he's so fucking racist he's racist against his own fucking race!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the video there's not much I can do about it remember it's youtube they take down shit exposing people all of the time but I will try to find the video somehow.