Still Pending are the subjects of Cartoon Network Mind Control.
Still Pending standing next to an occult
skull wall.
Some still pending's influences are Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Police, Queen, Ozzy Osbourne, Aerosmith, Cream, Eagles, Elton John, Guns N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Mötley Crüe, Neil Young, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty, U2, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd and AC/DC who all happen to be illuminati whores/Satanists!
Screen shot of the lead singer/guitarist for the band
Reed Gulick-Stutz throwing out the satanic horn sign in this
music video.
Proof about how Jimi abused women etc.
.jpg)



Your blog is entertaining but probably not for the reasons you'd hope it is. You haven't cited any sources at all, why should we take your word for it that Jimmy Hendrix is an abusive handler? Are we just meant to accept that with no evidence? Also, you no information as to why a post on this kiddy band is relevant.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell if you're serious, but if you are then you must understand that I'm trying to give constructive criticism, you should look at things more objectively and not just expect people to take your word for it, especially with scathing and serious accusations.
Okay I watched the documentary on Hendrix called ''Jimmy Hendrix the
ReplyDeleteLast 24 hours'' that is how I found out he was an abuser he was my role
Model once until I found out he was messed up.
And the reason I posted on this kid band is because I used to listen to Them and remembered how much they might be mind control slaves
ReplyDeleteI mean come on who the hell sings about spinning unless it is connected with dissociation?