Thursday, April 29, 2010

Living Colour band exposing mind control and the elite

The members of Living Colour.

Here is the live performance of them exposing mind control in one of their
Songs called OPERATION MIND CONTROL.

Cult of personality exposes mind control, propaganda and the elite.
This video exposes the elite as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donny
    I found your blog via Pseudo Occult Media site and I'd like to say WOW you sure have put up a lot of stuff. Some interesting videos which I will be checking out.
    Can I give you a little feedback on your blog...to be constructive. I believe it is a little text heavy - if you know what that means. I think it would be a nice idea to split up the text that you post with more pictures or separate it into chunks of info on each subject (which you have done with the Disney Deception videos) I believe people will spend more time reading your blog if you make it more 'visually' intersting... Do you understand what I mean? I hope my comments will be of use to you.
    Cheers!
    Marty/MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I have tried to make it as visual as I can the text problem is hard
    To fix blogger is not what we say ''Good'' with fixing my text problem I am getting help from other people and will do the best I can to fix the Problems I am only 15 but have time to do these things.

    ReplyDelete