Here we have the character named ''Jade''
voiced by Jodie Forrest who is a truth telling reporter this video game is
By far the best one out there I am amazed that the illuminati have not destroyed this game
Because it exposes the shadow government and tells you not to trust your government and
Always questioned them which is great!
This game exposes how the government has slaves and kills innocent people.
It also exposes how the government is working with the aliens.
Michel Ancel has to know what goes on in the Shadow government considering he made a truth telling video game but he has to wake up a little about being with Nintendo because they are connected with the illuminati.
BTW the book with the same name Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche told a lot about the illuminati and warned about how evil they were getting when he was living back in the 1800s so I'm sure this book is where Michel make his idea to make the game from.
BTW the book with the same name Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche told a lot about the illuminati and warned about how evil they were getting when he was living back in the 1800s so I'm sure this book is where Michel make his idea to make the game from.
Interview with Michel Ancel where he says to take your time playing this game
Because he wants everyone to know how our governments keep dark secrets
From us.
He does need to wake up about Hayao Miyazaki being a Pedophile tho.
Here is the theme song to Beyond Good & Evil.


This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES! Appreciate this article, even I am learning things new about a game I love!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome, glad to hear you like the game as well...it's one of a kind ;) hope Mr. Ancel makes another one....
ReplyDeletePeace, Donny