This is the film Johnny Tsunami that has
More to it than you think.
Analysis of Film








We see Mickey Mouse Ears and Mickey Mouse's Head in the first part of the film where Johnny played by Brandon Baker see's the front o his new ''Elite'' school this is idolizing Disney's Satanic Empire).
Screen shot of the Mickey Mouse Ears and Head we see
in front of Johnny's new Elite School.

Screen shot of Johnny right before he enters his
new classroom having one of his eyes being covered symbolizing
the All-Seeing Eye of the illuminati.

Screen shot of George Washington on the front the Teacher's
desk doing the ''As above so below'' satanic hand sign
symbolizing Baphomet.
Also George Washington was a Freemason.

Example of what I'm talking about with George.
Like I've seen in many Disney Films there is the ''Bad Guy Good Guy who can get the girl first'' Theme which is quite immature.
In one part of the film some of the popular kids push Johnny down a real high up hill which therefore makes Johnny go thru extreme Trauma Based Mind Control.

Screen shot of Johnny with his dad wearing his Elite School
uniform.
The Emily Character played by Kirsten Storms (Who played in such Monarch Programming films like Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century) calls her dad ''The Head Master'' (Meaning he's a Freemason).
The school has certain Elite Dress Codes and if you don't fellow by their rules your get punished!
Johnny gets grilled by the mason principle ''The Head Master'' in this film too.
Johnny's African-American Friend (Sam) played by Lee Thompson Young has no mother and says to Johnny that she just recently passed away, this is the Walt Disney Agenda of killing off all of the mothers in their films Walt did this because his hatred towards his mother so therefore he created a twisted mind and did this.
It seems even after Walt Disney's death they still fellow his twisted idea of killing of mothers in their films.
Sam has a dad played by Cylk Cozart who is in the Army so Sam and his dad are probably both MK'd well at leas his dad is.

Screen shot of the All-Seeing illuminati Eye symbolism
on one of the snow boarder's boards in the film.

Example of the All-Seeing illuminati eye on the snow board
from our U.S. 1 Dollar bill.
More and more Trauma-Based Mind Control kicks in when Emily falls over a cliff then Sam does the same and Johnny has to save them both but Emily gets pulled up and saved first before Sam which is blatantly Racist!
After that one of the popular asshole kids makes a Racist remark towards Sam.

Screen shot of one of the popular kids wearing a Spider Web
Hat which symbolizes his Mental Enslavement considering
Spider Webs refer to Mental Enslavement in Monarch
Programming.
Sam admits to Johnny while they are in Sam's house that he (Sam) has been in Military Bases his whole Life umm considering that a lot of Mind Control goes around in Military Bases I'm sure Sam has been subjected with such Mind Control.

Screen shot of Sam's MK'd dad.
Like always in Disney they make the kids and even the adults Feel, Think and be a certain way which is 100% Mind Control Indoctrination at work.
We find out in the film that Johnny's dad's mom is dead! so now once again we see Pedophile Uncle Walt's Killing off mothers Agenda at it again.
Johnny and one of the asshole popular kids get into a Psychical fight and Johnny gets a bloody nose this is pure Dehumanization/Trauma Base Mind Control.
Then Principal (Freemason) played by Gregory Itzin makes Johnny feel bad for defending himself against that asshole popular kid.
The whole point of this Elite is to get everyone be under their control! and take away their rights+Force them to dress a certain way!
Johnny's Grandfather played by Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa seems to be suspicious you know like he's a pedophile or something.
Then we find out at the end of the film that the guy working at the sky shop and the guy working at the snow board shop are brothers! called ''The Edison Brothers'' and they were probably in the Twin Program you never you!
It's strange how the Principal's last name is ''Pritchard'' because I had a mean ass Lesbian Teacher when I was about 8 at a Walldorf school with the same name! and believe me that school was one Elite piece of shit let me just tell you guys this I knew the daughter of a famous Politician at that school and she was actually more Dyslexic then me! she was a good person tho! I don't know about her now because I haven't seen her in years! and we were only friends when I was at that Waldorf school when I was 8! but all I can say is that I hope she hasn't been fed the illuminati's agenda by her Grandfather! because she is obviously within the illuminati bloodline!
Anyways at the end of the film were Both Emily and Johnny dance they almost kiss which is pulling the Indoctrination to make kids date young Agenda.
.jpg)

I get where your coming from, but I think your reading more into it that there is actually there. for example: Head master... also means principle and it is used all over the world. I mean not every person is some how connected to Freemasonry. Nice post though, keep it up
ReplyDeleteI know I probably did over do it a bit, nice to know how you think of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestion ad comment.
Peace, Donny