I actually own this game and played it
as a kid but didn't know about all of the MK
Programming in it until now.
BTW I played way too much video games when I was a kid so I got my doss of Mind Control that's for sure.
So we start when where we were left off in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy with Jak.
When Jak and his friends on accident travel to the future Jak gets taken by the Elite Police State Force by the name of Krimzon Guards in the future and they torture him for 2 years in a MK- Program named ''The Dark Warrior Program'' and Jak creates a Demon Alter after getting injecting with Electroshock Programming for 2 whole years! it's extremely blatant but also very true.
Example of the Police State Warning in the game.
Jak getting a doss of Electroshock Programming by his
MK Programmers Baron Praxis voiced by Clancy Brown
and Erol voiced David Herman.
Jak in his Demon Alter.

One of the Over-Sexualized Characters in this game named
Tess voiced by Britton A. Hill.

The Character named ''Ashelin'' in the game voiced by
Susan Eisenberg who is way too sexualized!
I'm surprised that they got away with making sexual jokes and obscene ones too because this is a T (For Teen) Rated Game but says if your 13 you can play it which is BS considering I played it when I was like what 10 or 9! this game should have been Rated M (For Mature) meaning people 18 or older because it's way too blatant!

The only real Occult Worship I found in Jak 2 was the
artifacts called Precursors.

Kor voiced by Sherman Howard who is the evil/demonic villain
in this game.

The Character known as '' The Kid'' in the game who is a mute
and is actually the younger self of Jak which is a blatant Trigger for
the Multiple Personalities of Mind Control Slaves if they were
Programmed with this game.
Jak 3 I remember playing this one
too and still have a copy of it and like
Jak 2 it's full of MK Programming/Occultism.
This one should have been Rated M as well.
Count Veger voiced by the legend Phil LaMarr who is the
man guy in Jak 3 who worships Precursor artifacts.
Daxtor voiced by Max Casella and Richard McGonagle and the
Character named ''Pecker'' voiced by Chris Cox in Jak 3.

Jak's dad who is voiced by Phil LaMarr and dies in the
game as well which is your typical Walt Disney ''Let's kill off the
parents and make the kid an orphan!'' Agenda.

The Precursor Occult God in the film with glowing eyes
which is representing the light of Lucifer aka the illuminati.

Jak being illuminated by the illuminati's light in Jak 3.

The Alien Programming in Jak 3.
There's Indoctrination to make kids date young in these games as well Emotional Programming and Fear Based Programming.

Erol half Robot/Half Human which is symbolic of his
Dehumanization/Robot Programming in Jak 3.
.jpg)



.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment