yes you should also research cartoon networks adult swim. they have alot of shows with the illuminati/mind control theme, and it says SKULL at the end during the logo...some of the shows that featured illuminati themes are sealab, (swimunati), the venture brothers, (monarchs), lucy daughter of the devil, and probably a few more....
Yeah I will get to those Really happy that you noticed the mind control And illuminati symbolism in the adult swim shows I watched those too As a kid even that I was not allowed to do so I did it anyway because I Was so mind fucked I thought it was okay. By the way I am probably the only 15 year old exposing these things Which is kinda sad considering there should be more truth tellers my Age or younger or older doing this stuff.
yeah alot of people your age are not even aware of this all going on. now thanks to the internet and blogs like this it helps expose these hidden esoteric meanings. there is alot to read here!
yes you should also research cartoon networks adult swim. they have alot of shows with the illuminati/mind control theme, and it says SKULL at the end during the logo...some of the shows that featured illuminati themes are sealab, (swimunati), the venture brothers, (monarchs), lucy daughter of the devil, and probably a few more....
ReplyDeleteYeah I will get to those Really happy that you noticed the mind control
ReplyDeleteAnd illuminati symbolism in the adult swim shows I watched those too
As a kid even that I was not allowed to do so I did it anyway because I
Was so mind fucked I thought it was okay.
By the way I am probably the only 15 year old exposing these things
Which is kinda sad considering there should be more truth tellers my
Age or younger or older doing this stuff.
yeah alot of people your age are not even aware of this all going on. now thanks to the internet and blogs like this it helps expose these hidden esoteric meanings. there is alot to read here!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDelete