Sunday, March 20, 2011

The War On Alcohol (That hardly anyone talks about) Facebook Page

Please like, and comment on my newest FaceBook Page The War on Alcohol (That hardly anyone talks about).

Alcohol is the worst drug out there, that has been proven over and over again to cause violence, rape, molestation, abandonment etc.

The Alcohol Industry may not want to hear our verdict, but that doesn't mean we can't keep on fighting....

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Donny.

    I honestly don't know what's going on w/ this blogger (domain) but for some odd reason my posts haven't taken [in responce to yours] in your entry about Ke$ha. But I'll try again.

    I couldn't agree w/ you more about alcohol. It's one of the most POINTLESS things people can do. It's even worse than drugs, contrary to the common belief of many of these self-righteous boozers, drunkards, winos, winebibbers, lushes, or people that just drink in general, whether they're social drinkers or whatnot. People act like they get offended w/ me when I saying drinkin' [alcoholic beverages] is wrong, but it is anyway, no matter WHAT they think... God hates it also, or else He wouldn't had put Scriptures in the Bible concerning it if He didn't think it was a big deal, b/c it IS.

    Every crime under the sun [for thousands of years to this very day] has been committed b/c of BOOZE.

    Well, the folks that promote, market, distrubute, sell, serve (or bartend), ship, (and so forth) alcoholic beverages... well, it's unlikely they've had a close near 'n' dear loved one die b/c of the hellishness of alcohol. These people will someday give account to God Almighty for all of this alcohol-related foolishness they were involved in. Booze [of ALL kinds] should be not only outlawed but BANNED altogether.

    But thanks to (the evils) of Moral Relativism, Secular Humanism, evolution and so-called 'tolerance' [of even evil of all kinds] alcohol -- and all the terrible things connected w/ it] it -- is sanctioned, condoned, legalised and tolerated. There's so much to say on this subject, but I'll just give you the link(s) to some things related to this subject, b/c I think it spells it out pretty well. Hope you eat this up. ;D

    -http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Alcohol%20Kills/beer_is_for_fools.htm

    -http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Alcohol%20Kills/alcohol_kills.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this website...it is a very good christian website I must say...and yes people are really dumb....thinking alcohol is okay in society, how brain-dead do you have to be to be like that? I'm guessing really brain dead.

    My mom died 5 months ago....she was an abusive alcoholic, but tried her best before she died...my dad's family didn't help....they are very evil and corrupt generation after generation with the same alcoholic, drug addicted sexual abusing evil shit! that's why I'm trying to save the generation now that haven't been corrupted in that family from that shit I had to deal with so many times with just my mother's drinking and violence.

    If you are having problems with my blog or posting....it's because I've been threatened quite a few times by disinfo assholes etc.

    This blog has many problems....mainly because I've been exposing the alcohol stuff lately etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Donny. :)

    My blog recently disappeared [and so was the access to my Google account], but it's all back now, thank you, Jesus! Beautiful, Lol. Based on what I've been doing lately [to expose the Devil/Satan/Lucifer's plans in this day and time] I can only conclude -- although I don't have concrete evidence, but don't need it -- that he's taken a swipe at me, but God gives me the victory over it. :D

    I'm sorry about what's going on in regards to your blog... and your family, too. No family's perfect, and I've had my share of drama concerning my folks, too; some's rather bizarre and others... well it's just pretty jacked-up what goes on. You'll be in my prayers.

    Also kudos to you for having the courage not only to speak up about this Illuminati stuff [and all the subcategories of stuff and culture related to it], as well as the evils of booze, which, IMO, is worse than drugs.

    But I want you to understand/bear in mind something; PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE THE TRUTH. It hurts. It steps on toes and nails people's hides to the wall. So expect to face opposition. The devil doesn't NOT like being exposed/have his cover blown. Knowing this won't mean your feelings won't be hurt when folks ridicule you (for being 'in the know' and staying one step ahead of the enemy), but at least you know what you're up against.

    But then again... they could be jealous/envious of you for some odd reason, which is why they just love to pick 'n' pull at others, IDK. Or they could be very insecure about something in the OWN personal lives [besides being the colour of a queer sour apple-green w/ envy, lol] and feel the need to put others down to bring themselves up. That's the way it's always been. But I hope there's a way to report abuse if any of that's going on over here.

    BTW, I'm also familiar w/ that Vigilant Citizen website. I discovered it last summer when [due to the leading of the Holy Spirit] I was doing some research about Lady GaGa -- and other so-called current popular artists (or robotic/controlled puppets) -- doing the Illuminati's, but mainly Satan's bidding to influence today's generation to accept the Antichrist, the Mark of the Beast and the New World Order totalitarian government. I can just see w/ my own eyes how (most) people's minds are being conditioned for that.

    You also have my sincerest condolences for the problems you've had w/ other asshats and the asshatery you've had to deal with; just hang in there, and I hope [and pray] this problem gets better for you. And w/ all due respect, do NOT apologise/apologize for bein' controversial... NOT that that's your intention, but that's the way things have to be sometimes. ;D

    -Aliccia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aliccia, I have been away on vacation for a while so I do apologize if I was not able to answer you before.

    Yeah I've had my fare share of double talking truth tellers in the last year...seems all they do is attack, that's why I stayed away from the forms and stuff for at least 5 months...they probably are jealous, I don't know why, maybe it's because I don't drink.

    Goog luck in exposing the powers that be.

    BTW I would suggest you to invest in Silver or Gold because the economy here in the U.S. is suppose to crash within the next 3 to 9 months+the U.S. Dollar won't be worth a thing next year...at least that' what I'm hearing.

    Peace, Donny

    ReplyDelete