Tuesday, April 5, 2011

False Allegations Made Against Donny (Video)

2 comments:

  1. (CONTINUED BELOW b/c of limited amount of characters per post)

    So I discovered a neat way to send pictures from my phone to my e-mail address so that I could upload them to my hard drive and then posted them wherever I wanted online. I also used a mirror [lots of people do, but that's not the reason I did that] so that I'd get the right angle [which is important when I take pictures] and shots that were the most flattering to avoid possible embarrassment when I looked back over them, lol. We don't really have any cameras [whether digital or disposable], and when my sisters come over they don't like taking ANY pics w/ me whatsoever in them b/c they're ashamed of me and think they're better than me (boo-hoo) -- but I won't go there, Lol.

    Anyhow if my (profile) picture bothers you in any way [being that you've been a victim of mind control & ritual abuse] then I would be MORE than glad to take it down. And I also respect your wishes to remain anonymous... you should, no ifs, ands, buts &/or apologies about it.

    Donny said: 'I'll keep moving forward, as they blindly fall back.'

    I just wanna share what I heard Beyoncé [another MK'd Illuminati puppet/sex kitten] said in the 2003 movie "Fighting Temptations", and I'll paraphrase, since I don't remember exactly what it was. 'An antagonised person is like a rough, rugged and jagged surface and the enemy [or person/people] sandpaper. Although rubs you in all the wrong ways in the end you're a smooth & polished surface and the sandpaper is worn out and useless'. There's a lot of truth to that.

    I also wanna say [b/f I go] that the Bible very clearly says [and I'm pretty sure I've got this right] that having and knowing the truth means NOTHING whatsoever if you don't have charity [which is love in operation] for others. In a way I wish I didn't know what I knew about all of this MK/Illuminati stuff and how it (adversely) affects the world today [b/c in a way it's a burden that makes your heart heavy], but I remind myself of this when I'm tempted to get a big head for having this advantage over others [but is also an advantage b/c knowledge is power and ignorance is SO NOT bliss; besides the Bible says that people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge]. But I also have hope that God is going to someday do away w/ ALL sin and evil and the people and spiritual sources [Satan himself and his demons] @ the root of it and PERMENANTLY, taking His people -- who He helped overcome this stuff -- w/ Him to heaven where they'll be forever and He'll be praised always instead of the evil, overrated & influential people that are constantly being bragged on constantly today.

    I'm ranting, but I'm done, seriously, LOL. ;D

    -Aliccia (my pseudonym)

    ReplyDelete