Sunday, April 10, 2011

Deception, and back handed deals in the ''Truth'' Community etc.

I'm curious, what's the real ''Motive'' of the people in the truth community who have ridiculed me? There is and has been a lot of back-handed deals and deception going on for at least a year now, because I challenged most of those people who ''Ridiculed'' me about their immorality.

If only these people knew me personally, only then will there be any common ground in understanding where I've been coming from because of my childhood etc.

Comments that have been alleged that I have said are false, and if I have said anything at all, it was right after Ben Singleton's ''Group'' of attackers attacked me.

A truth teller who is named ''Daisy'' seems to be talking behind my back as well, for what reasons I have no idea, all I can say is that she is giving personal information about me to her friend Esoteric Kitten without my consent....and ESO is doing the same as well.

I'm beginning to think these people are on a CIA payroll of something, they're beginning to make me think of them to be quite a bit ''Fishy'' and obviously at this point not to be trusted.

Not all Truth Tellers are bad...but I'm losing their trust here on the net I'll tell you that right now.

What I've learned now, is to just give as ''Little'' info about myself as possible, considering at this point, there is hardly anyone to be trusted.

If I know the person personally, or they are not connected with truth telling at all, like say an average person I would like to inform, I'll keep it simple, and if they really want to know me, I'm okay with that, because I can tell the truth tellers, from the non truth tellers, it really isn't that hard you know.

Questions in my case I want to be answered maybe a ''Mystery'' till the day I die, but you never know, miracles do happen in life, it's just, they happen so little.

And in reality, I really shouldn't care about these back-stabbers anymore, I have a life to live, and it seems these people who sit behind their computers who have nothing better to do all day don't.

It's just like David Icke said, about the truth tellers here on the net who call themselves ''Fake'' names and mindlessly gib gab and are so abusive to people in these forms etc.

I'm beginning to think the same, I will reveal myself someday, but it sure as hell will not be using this name nor identity, my image has been battle lashed one too many times by Donny Quence.

I'm just that guy who has been ridiculed for being more ''Moral'' then a lot of you so called ''Truth Tellers'' here on the net who are to the Enth Degree been so brutal to me.


I'll keep moving forward, as they blindly fall back.

Donny...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Donny; it's me again.

    I'm sorry about all the drama you've been going thru lately; believe you me, what you're going thru... I've seen/experienced it all {cyber bullying, harrassment, and mockery b/c of my beliefs} via the 'Net in the (almost) 7 years since I've joined online discussions thru forums/message boards and various social networking sites. A lot of this mess is either much too pathetic and/or embarrassing for me to elaborate, and I don't wanna relive those parts of my life anyway; would rather leave it behind me. Now I'm very choicy about who I mess w/ and where I go online. I try to be nice and cordial to whoever I encounter... but at the saying goes 'Be nice to every one you can but trust no one'.

    Anyhow my admonition (advice) to you is not to put too much of your personal bid'ness out there, b/c -- and I know this all to well from both my online AND RL (real life) experiences -- that people tend, especially when they fall out w/ you & become your adversary, to throw it back in your face & use it against you. But oh well... at least I can more easily weed out the losers and cross them off of my list.

    And BTW... I wish them well, although no one can get away from the fact that what goes around comes around. I'm not for the Hindu religion (b/c it's pagan & manmade religion and contrary to the Bible, prejudice is SO not my aim) but -- in a way -- that Karma thing makes perfect sence. My mother says this a lot and I love it [and it's a modified/paraphrased version of what the Bible says] which is 'when you do good, good'll follow you', and there's a LOT of truth to that, so don't let your enemies get to you too much.

    And since you mentioned that these people make fun of you b/c of your moral stance and belief in absolute truth [notice I didn't put it in those flippant quotation marks, meaning I mean business about this and I'm not mocking you by ANY means]... well, tell they asses that instead of picking on others for having morals that they should go f#(k themselves & go get some themselves instead of picking on others for standing up for what's right.

    Since you mentioned the CIA... well, ever seen that movie "Malcolm X" (released in 1992) w/ Denzel Washington in it? If you haven't, then I recommend it, especially the last half of it. The CIA [which acronym I once thought stood for the Criminal Investigation Agency -- but we already have the FBI, the Federal Bureau (sp?) of Investigation for that.] And I also believe w/ ALL my heart that these government (and elite/Illuminati)-run agencies, along w/ the DEA, FTA, FCC, along many others, are VERY much in bed w/ one antoher. Anywhoo I now know that CIA stands for the Central Intelligence Agency/Association or something. I should have known. Although I believe that Denzel Washington -- another puppet for the Illuminati, who are responsible for the success he's had over the years, I strongly believe -- is one of the most overrated people in Un-Holywood (and I'm black myself, so race has NOTHING to do w/ this whatsoever) I like the movie in spite of the fact there a LOT of things I disagree w/ about it [like the racism on both sides, the Muslim religion and what it stands for, the violence, etc.], mainly b/c it teaches an (albiet) important lesson in how grimey, low-down, onery, sneaky, murderous, etc. the CIA [as well as the rest of the government of this country] is and how they played a BIG part in Malcolm X's (untimely) death. I also noticed that they used/hired black (hit) men to whack out Malcolm X for reasons I don't have time to explain; you'll have to see the film yourself and draw your own conclusions on the matter, sence I have faith in your common HORSE sence. :)

    (CONTINUED BELOW)

    ReplyDelete