Today is exactly a year since this blog was made,
and ever since then a lot has been put out on this blog
and ever since then I have had unfortunately my bad
share of Double Talking so called ''Truth Tellers'' who
wish to have no solutions for the problems that are
still there.
Esoteric Kitten, Ben Singleton, Robert Bennington Wier, you all may have Ridiculed me, but hey, I've moved on from your Insanity, Stupidity, and Negativity....my time has already come for what I need to do in my Life and I don't need you to be another ''Brick In The Road'' like you have been for a long time.
All you people do is sit behind your computers all day, without going out in Nature and Enjoying Life for what it really is, instead you spread your negativity without solutions and without heart by attacking people like me for absolutely no reason what so ever, yet only for your own ''Sick'' pleasure of mindless Blogging etc.
I have a Life to Live, now I don't know about you guys, but you obviously are the ''Blind Walking The Blind'' if you're asking me.
Not all Truth Tellers are bad, but god damn, I've had my share of the likes of the jerks in the community.
Oh, yeah, then we got you people who claim to be against Sexual Abuse etc. yet you drink Alcohol, therefore you are supporting it! you can't claim to be against the ''System'' when you give into it by Drinking Alcohol, Doing Drugs, or Smoking Weed, because right then and there, you're just talking out of your ass.
Donny....

Congrats, Donny on your first year here!
ReplyDeleteNow I see how you made that animation video [don't know where you get 'em from, especially the fellow w/ a regular British accent].
Yeah, you tell 'em, Donny; sock it to them hypocrites. Get the word out to these demon-inspired, idiotic troublemakers! The Bible not only says that 'a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways' but that 'if the blind leads the blind they shall both fall in the ditch', if you know what that means. There's a LOT of truth to that. ;)
I.e., there's this old, ugly fuddy-duddy Dumbo-eared geezer (Pat Robertson) that hosts the "700 Club" [which I don't really watch b/c it's just dumb and hosted by a bunch of worldly, annoying, money-hungry, lying, hypocritical, elite-controlled nansy-pansy people] that claims to be against the Illuminati yet is a 33rd-Degree Freemason [in addition to being a part of that dreaded Bohemian Skull-and-Crossbones Grove] and has his so-called 'Christian' NY-bestselling books ghost-written (I learned) by a bunch of liberals, homosexuals and fellow Freemasons, BTW. Since recently learning of this information [as well as him utterly REFUSING to disclose the details his finances, expenses and bookeeping to the public, along w/ many other money, power and fame-hungry televangelitsts] I have even LESS respect for this guy. No wonder there are many folks out there that think Christianity is a joke.
Don't people know they're gonna have to answer to/give an account for all of this mean-spiritedness to God one day? My, my hell is gonna be one HOT place for LOTS of people, no lie.
But thanks for the info you give... it's really eye-opening. ;D
-Aliccia
No problem, and thank you for the for the feedback.
ReplyDeleteWasn't that hard making the animation, it was free so that's why I did it, anyway if you go to GoAnimate.com you can make videos of your own.
Yes there are some two-faced ''Fake'' christians out there like Pat, there's a lot of fake christians in my dad's side of the family who are a bunch of abusers, alcoholics etc. etc. so I feel you.
Peace, Donny