Thursday, March 17, 2011

How many of you so called ''Truth Tellers'' out there jack off? (Or are all lower chakra)

How many of you so called ''Truth Tellers'' masturbate? seems funny as hell I'm sure I'm sure....but I'm just saying, it sounds like you are jacking off when you talk to me....because of how your words are so lower chakra based...instead of higher chakra based (You know talking out of your ass instead of talking from your heart)....I'm not accusing all of you of doing this...just some of you....

You're more believable when you talk from your higher-self/higher chakras, instead of jerking off with this endless lower chakra negative BS.

The less you jerk off with your lower-chakra negativity the better you get, the more you do it, the worse you get.

Think about it...

1 comment:

  1. Do you listen to The Celtic Rebel at all? He talks about exactly this and the term we use is "wanker."

    ReplyDelete