Oh, by the way, you can just copy the address and paste it to the address box... if you're interested, of course.
I'm still working on my blog, but feel free to come on over. At any time. Had a hard time posted on the new Internet Explorer 9 browser, but had to switch over to Google to get it to work.
I'm sorry that you were a victim of Mind Control; I'm praying that Jesus Christ will bring you out of this mess & help you overcome it, b/c His enemy, Lucifer [or Satan/the Devil] wants to destroy us any way he can, THEN drag as many people as he can to hell when it's all said and done.
After learning a lot about the stuff I named in my previous post I kept feeling this calling [that wouldn't leave me alone] to start a blog about it to get all this stuff off my chest, but to inform others as well, so it's win/win. I'm no expert, but I'm learning more and more about it by and by.
I'm new here and am also doing a blog on the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Mind Control, the New World Order, the Mark of the Beast, occult symbolism, subliminal messages, whatever you can name, I'm doin' it.
The Devil fought me and I suffered a setback [mainly involving my computer], but I have no complaints whatsoever; I'm back in bid'ness, figuring Yeshua [the Lord Almighty] is on my side to expose Satan's agenda in these Last Days/End Times to all those who'll pay attention/heed.
Anyway, I came here to share this link w/ you, and I figure you'll like it b/c it goes right in line w/ the topic of this entry/post; it's about Ke$ha being 'The Trash of Society' and how she's doing harm to America by a man named David J. Stewart. Hope you eat it up.
Welcome :) you seem like you are very smart....I must warn you now that you are a blogger tho....that there are some real assholes/energy and psychic vampires around in the truth movement...you know little ''Clicks'' (Disinfo Groups) like such as Ben Singleton and Esoteric kitten who give good info....but they are really brutal people, and aren't nice....believe me I know....they've attacked me a lot of times...
Ben is a twisted sick fuck, so don't trust him nor ESO (Esoteric kitten that is).
Good luck....and if you need any help with the truth telling stuff then just tell me, I'll tell you what I know....no one has all of the answers....but we expose what we can.
Oh, by the way, you can just copy the address and paste it to the address box... if you're interested, of course.
ReplyDeleteI'm still working on my blog, but feel free to come on over. At any time. Had a hard time posted on the new Internet Explorer 9 browser, but had to switch over to Google to get it to work.
I'm sorry that you were a victim of Mind Control; I'm praying that Jesus Christ will bring you out of this mess & help you overcome it, b/c His enemy, Lucifer [or Satan/the Devil] wants to destroy us any way he can, THEN drag as many people as he can to hell when it's all said and done.
After learning a lot about the stuff I named in my previous post I kept feeling this calling [that wouldn't leave me alone] to start a blog about it to get all this stuff off my chest, but to inform others as well, so it's win/win. I'm no expert, but I'm learning more and more about it by and by.
Hey, there.
ReplyDeleteI'm new here and am also doing a blog on the Illuminati, Freemasonry, Mind Control, the New World Order, the Mark of the Beast, occult symbolism, subliminal messages, whatever you can name, I'm doin' it.
The Devil fought me and I suffered a setback [mainly involving my computer], but I have no complaints whatsoever; I'm back in bid'ness, figuring Yeshua [the Lord Almighty] is on my side to expose Satan's agenda in these Last Days/End Times to all those who'll pay attention/heed.
Anyway, I came here to share this link w/ you, and I figure you'll like it b/c it goes right in line w/ the topic of this entry/post; it's about Ke$ha being 'The Trash of Society' and how she's doing harm to America by a man named David J. Stewart. Hope you eat it up.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/kesha.htm
God bless you,
Aliccia
Welcome :) you seem like you are very smart....I must warn you now that you are a blogger tho....that there are some real assholes/energy and psychic vampires around in the truth movement...you know little ''Clicks'' (Disinfo Groups) like such as Ben Singleton and Esoteric kitten who give good info....but they are really brutal people, and aren't nice....believe me I know....they've attacked me a lot of times...
ReplyDeleteBen is a twisted sick fuck, so don't trust him nor ESO (Esoteric kitten that is).
Good luck....and if you need any help with the truth telling stuff then just tell me, I'll tell you what I know....no one has all of the answers....but we expose what we can.
Peace, Donny