Friday, February 4, 2011

The Over Sexualization of Girls In America Series

Here's my newest series



4 comments:

  1. You might really enjoy the documentary, "America the Beautiful". Really gets into the advertising and over sexualization of young woman.

    It made me appreciate myself a lot more, it's really hard to be happy about your body in this backwards society we live in. Good to know there's young men like you who care about this kind of stuff. :)

    Keep up the Blog Donny! You're work is coming a long way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, and Indeed You are one of the Few Men Who realize this, and care about it, because the majority of the boys,love it that women are stereotyped in this way, and they just think girls might like this Thus, with this body, and women do it the same to men, the industry has affected our heads and only those that we start to wake up we begin to awaken and inform others, I have followed you for some time and your videos are very good, I hope you upload something new on youtube, I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support....yes I will hopefully be uploading a new series on youtube called ''The Disney Deception'' but my personal life is so chaotic right now....after my mother dying and all...I have a lot of things to do.


    Peace, Donny

    ReplyDelete