Dating young like say 11 or 12 or even earlier is way too overrated! Come on! you are kids! enjoy your childhood because it isn't your time to get in a serious relationship!
Kids just aren't mature enough to date that young, and aren't ready nor fully developed to date at such a young age.
You shouldn't start dating till at least you are 16 in my opinion, because hey! you have to enjoy your life kids while it still lasts.
Disney, Disney, Disney, man oh man talk about indoctrination to make kids date young, they are the masters at brainwashing children and preteens to worship their stars and date at a way too early age.
The same goes with Nickelodeon, when I grew up watching Nickelodeon in the early 90s they were actually pretty good, but then when the 2000s hit Nickelodeon fell into Disney's ''Indoctrination to make kids date young'' agenda.
Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, etc. etc. these people are fully responsible for brainwashing children to date young and making girls overly sexualized...what kind of so called ''Wholesomeness'' is that huh Disney?
Wake Up America!
I AGREE WEN I WAS 14 I USED TO PRETEND I WAS 18 N GO OUT TO CLUBS N DATE OLDER MEN I HAD 2 CHILDREN BY THE AGE OF 18
ReplyDeleteI WOULDNT WANT MY DAUGHTERS TO DO THAT BUT YOU ARE RIGHT THEY ARE PUSHING IT ON KIDS TO DATE IN ALL THE MOVIES AND TV SHOWS LIEK ITS A GOOD THING ITS NOT
Exactly, why are you always doing CAPS? can't you write regular?
ReplyDeleteyes lol i can write regular Donny, i just like the capital letters!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I was just wondering as all.
ReplyDeletePeace, Donny